More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by duduvar duduvar

Who gets this App?

Spin-off App: Gem Ladies

Although the main Custom Girls App is targeted forwards men who wish to change the woman around them, a more nefarious version pops up sometimes. It's called Gem Ladies, and is a simple puzzle game where the player matches falling blocks or the right color to clear the screen. The ladies who find it on their phone and play it will see the first sign of trouble at the fail screen. On a failure, they are presented with a choice of three options, with simple titles such as "Sultry walk", "Bend at waist only", "Girls on display", etc.

Choosing an option reveals the effect to the user and installs a change in them. The girl may find herself only bending at the waist to reach things, greeting others with make out sessions, or posting daily pictures of her ass on social media. Attempting to delay the choice won't work, as once the choice timer runs out all three will be applied.

The only way to remove a change is to beat the game, which allows them to pick three changes to remove. Winning is unlikely and attempts usually only result in even more changes. The magic of the App makes it highly addicting, and as the ladies play on, more rules of behavior will begin to stack up to control their lives.

Who finds this on their phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)