More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mono.chrome Mono.chrome

Who finds this on their phone?

Eliza Lancaster, A Headstrong Heiress

It was Friday night in the town of Sheridan, Los Angeles. Eliza, heiress to the large and powerful Lancaster trading company, which owned many subsidiaries and locations. Right now, though, Eliza was preparing for an important event being held by her mother, Penelope, at their five star hotel. It was to promote an upcoming business venture. She had been staring into her mirror and working on her makeup for almost an hour now, when she heard a low buzz and a loud ring coming from her phone.

"Eliza! We need you in the lounge in thirty!" Called a feminine voice from down the hall, distracting her from the phone. Her mother. She was running out of time. Shit. She really didn't even feel like attending this thing. It wasn't much more than an excuse for her mother to parade her around the hotel lounge for a bunch of creeps to ogle at. Probably to sweeten the deal or something. It made her sick.

"Coming, mother!" Eliza responded, picking up the pace on her routine. Why couldn't her mother just understand that being as pretty as she was took time? Surely, some old white men in suits could wait a few more minutes for a beautiful young woman like her to grace them with her presence. Rolling her eyes at the whole ordeal, she went to finish up her makeup.

Finally done, and with fifteen minutes to spare, she leaned over to check out what the notification was about. it was from an app called "Gem Ladies". Odd. She didn't particularly remember installing it, but she had a on of games on her phone. She figured it wouldn't hurt to sit and play a game until she was needed, so without giving it much thought, Eliza went to sit on the couch, tapped on the notification, which took her to the game.

"Welcome to Gem Ladies!" The app practically screamed at her in bright, pink letters. She sighed at the cliché nature of the menu and mindlessly clicked past the tutorial. It looked like a simple match-3 game. She figured it would be a piece of cake, as she was a candy crush expert, after all.

She was wrong.

"Uh oh! You lost! Better luck next time! Stick around to choose your punishment!"

She had failed the level miserably, not even coming within striking distance of the required amount of points. The game had been a lot more complicated than she initially thought. She was just about to put her phone away, when a little avatar sauntered onto the screen. It looked pretty similar to her. Actually, scratch that, it looked a lot like her. It was freaky.

Before she could spend too much time looking at that, a black box with a white border faded into view, labeled as "punishments". Under it, were three options.

**[Crowd Pleaser]

[Bend At The Waist]

[Corrective Action]**

Eliza eyed the punishments with an expression of confusion on her face. It was then that she noticed the timer underneath the options.

"Make sure to choose before time runs out, or else all 3 punishments will be applied!"

She raised an eyebrow at the curious text, before simply closing her phone screen and getting up to make her way downstairs. On the way down the hall, she managed to trip against the corner of a cart, and her phone fell out of her hand in the process.

"Shit." She muttered, going to pick it up. It was then that she realized something wasn't quite right. She went to crouch down and pick it up, but her legs wouldn't budge. It felt as if her body wasn't her own. "..Huh?" She was in utter confusion, up until her body lurched forward and she bent over at her waist, giving anyone in the hall a less than flattering view of her from behind.

Immediately, she connected the dots. It was the fucking app. She scrambled to pick up her phone and look at the app again.

"Uh oh! You didn't choose a punishment, so all 3 have been applied! Win a round of Gem Ladies to remove 3 punishments!"

Eliza was too stunned to speak. She tapped out of it and into the new menu called, "Punishments".

[Crowd Pleaser]

When in a crowd of three or more people, you'll complete all actions teasingly, showing yourself off at every opportunity.

[Bend At The Waist]
You may only bend at the waist to pick up items that you've dropped.

[Corrective Action]
Whenever you get angry or intend to say something rude, you will instead respond positively and with a smile.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She asked nobody in particular as she made her way to the elevator. She was stuck acting like some kind of slut, and the only way to fix it was to play the game some more? As pissed as she was, her face didn't reflect it. She could only manage a smile. She hated it. Pressing the button to head to the lounge floor, Eliza sighed as the doors closed in front of her. Tonight was going to be tiresome.

How Does The Event Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)