More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Do you strip her?

Skip to the Mall

Happy with your strip search of Natalie you proceed towards the mall that has been your place of employment for the last three years. The pay was decent and hours were fair but you wouldn't necessarily want to stay in this job forever. Yet with the power of the Notebook this all changed as you looked at the various women passing through the mall. Some were of course shoppers, their sense of dress loose and fun, meant to attract others while the ones who actually worked at the mall wore a more professional look. Some however were even your coworkers who wore the same uniform as your did though you always found this sad as many of your female co-workers were quite attractive.

Pulling out the Notebook you began to write, Old Rule: Female security guards must wear short skirts two inches above the knees and high heels. The change in wardrobe does not prevent a security guard from doing their job.

New Rule: In order to increase respect female security guards now unbutton the top of their uniform until they have a decent cleavage.

Putting the book away you saw several of you co-workers walking around in high heels and short skirts rather than the more practical dress pants and shoes. Not that you cared of course as you noted several of your female coworkers had unbuttoned their tops enough so that you could see their bra. You now wonder if you should take advantage of this or do your job patrolling the mall and perform a bit of strip search along.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)