More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

What is her first rule?

Shrivel

Rachel wonders what could i do, a lot of ideas run in her head, maybe cut all the penises...Ugh how original.

Nah i have a better idea as she says that a cruel smirk draws in her face.

  1. Old Rule all man have micropenises biggest dick in recorded history is 3 inches.
  2. Old Rule all man know that they can't never ever satisfy any woman with that tiny lump between their legs no matter what they do, they will never reach or last long enough to get a women remotely close to cum.
  3. Old Rule all man must do every command if they expect to have a chance use their atrophied peepees.
  4. Old Rule all woman chose only the cutest and most submissive boys to have babys.

Rachel begin to laugh, mmm... IDK i think they still have it tooooooooooooo damn good.

5. Old rule all man must wear super tiny spiked chastity cages unless their mistress her say otherwise, as soon as they reach eighteen.

Rachel bites her lower lip and says what else, what else, i can make to finally balance the world in favor of woman

Oh my i got it. i want to now how men are sooooo.

6. New rule, all man must wear a tiny signboards, with the legend: Days since the last cum.

__

How this new world looks like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)