More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by blankm1nd blankm1nd

Shemale, hermaphrodite, or...

Shemale

You smiled wickedly, as you stood in front of the mirror, naked, and allowed your imagination to do it's best. You almost saw your previous look dissipating, as your mind produced an ideal image of your new self - your height didn't change, retaining your five feet tall frame of slim build, but all other features changed rather dramatically - your face rounded itself a bit, cheekbones shifted, various bones and cartilages moved to create beauty beyond any reason, only accentuated by set of curved horns and long, straight, jet black hair. Your chest reformed, as your tits blossomed from B, to DD cup, while your hips and butt rounded up, taking incredible shape, while long, thick cock-tail sprouted from base of your backside, and set of leathery wings from your shoulder plates.. And at last your cock. You smiled faintly, as you remembered your decision to change you looks to the girly one, to fuck the girls, while you looked like them. It was tough decision, but increased your satisfaction from your sex-life tenfold. This satisfaction, unfortunately, didn't applied to your cock, you thought, as image of your demonic perfection shattered, when you saw your pathetically thin, four inch erection.

Unsatisfied, you sighed, and walk back to the clothes pile, to get dressed, when you heard loud knocking to the doors. Surprised, since you didn't expect anyone at this hour, you quickly dressed only shirt and pants, then jumped to the doors, to discover, the guest to be...

Demon, human, or...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)