More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

How far will she take this kink?

She leaves it for now... but gets inspired

Melony stopped herself. That was enough for now. She didn’t want to go insane on her first day with this sort of power. She closed the book and finished her coffee and made her way to the office where she worked. On the way there she noticed a store front that she had passed many time before. It had always been a sex shop but now it was slightly different. The mannequin in the window was a woman in a tight shiny version of the old SS black uniform from the old NAZI party days… Melony shook her head as memories of the new time line were making things a little foggy. It was tight in all the right places, showed off the amazon’s form perfectly and screamed power and control… while right next to it was a pastel pink full body suit in the same material that made the man seem weak and servile to the amazon… A cruel smile formed on Melony’s face.

*

Melony clocked in with time to spare and walked over to her department, at her desk was her boss. Or rather the woman who was now her boss her old boss had been in the hallway mopping.

“Miss Bradshaw,” the woman smiled, “You are early, that is good. Explain to your department that Young Mister Jeffries will no longer be working here. His attempts to undermine natural order will not be tolerated.”

“Yes Madame Chree,” Melony accepted the order from the almost seven-foot-tall native American MILF automatically, “I hope his punishment is suitable for his transgressions.”

“Given the hard work he put in when he wasn’t being subversive and the hard work his mother put into the company he simply will not be working here.”

“Yes Madame Chree,” Melony put her coffee on her desk and thought of the notebook, “I’ll make a note to do so right way.”

“Yes,” her boss said, “Do that.”

The woman turned and walked away. Melony smiled as she jotted down what she really was thinking…

*Old Rule; the more powerful the woman the more sexy-slash-kinky they dress. *

Melony looked back up and Madame Chree’s outfit had changed, her skirt now almost didn’t cover her ass and was made of black leather while her blouse was a skin tight pink rubber number that reminded Melony of Sexy School Teacher costumes before she had gotten the note book. Melony looked down at her boots and noticed the heels were now stilettos and they seemed to be rubber painted on her calves.

On her legs her panty hose had transformed they were now clear latex thigh highs and she could feel the garter straps attaching them to the garter belt around her waist. Her skirt was now leather but still running to her knees. It seemed Melony didn’t warrant a latex blouse however. She looked at her watch and put the note book in her purse and locked them in her desk.

*

Melony had gathered the group of drafters under her supervision and informed them that their co-… former co-worker was now persona-non-grata. Some had feared the worst for him but Melony made sure to state they had taken how he had continued his mother’s hard work with the company into consideration while figuring out how to punish him for his behaviors.

As lunch drew near Melony went to get a coffee from the lady’s lounge. Once there she overheard Gail Martin and Jessica Jesus talking.

“So I went in to the boy’s room to see where Gomez was,” Gail said, “And he was there taking a piss. Dick hanging out and everything. His trouser snake was the size of a megladon!”

“Woof,” Jessica said, “I heard rumors in my department that he never disappoints the ladies down on eighth street when they take him in back.”

“Yeah, real shame,” Gail sighed, “I could use a great fuck, but I would have to fire him in order to take him to bed and he is the best guy we have with the networking simulations. What do you want dyke?”

Gail had notice and snapped at Melony for listening in on their conversation.

“I wanted to know if your department had finished the report my people need for the District Court Contract,” Melony said as her eyes narrowed.

“I will have them sent over when they are done, should be first thing tomorrow,” Gail snapped.

Melony ignored that for now and got her coffee, but when she went back to her desk she looked at the drawer with the rulebook in it…

What new rule does she have to Gail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)