More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 65 by Rapidfyrez Rapidfyrez

Does Tattletale accept Taylors offer?

She does

"What you're saying is that... I put on the sticker and no one sees me?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Except for me, since I'm the one that will be putting it on."

"That's an awfully kind offer from someone I was holding at gunpoint a minute ago." Tattletale said dryly.

I smiled at her, "I'm a forgiving person."

Tattletale looked at me seriously then back at her teammates, then me. She closed her eyes and said without opening them, "Do it."

My smile widened, I reached into my purse and pulled out the sheet. I peeled the first sticker off the foil and put it on Tattletale's cheek, then I peeled off the second and put it on the inside of my wrist. Tattletale ran a finger over the sticker and seemed unconvinced of its authenticity.

"Try it out," I gestured at the building.

Tattletale turned around and yelled, "Yo Grue!"

Nothing. No one looked at her, no one reacted to her voice, it was as if she had dropped off the face of the Earth. A giddy smile broke over her face as she turned back to me. "Oh my god, it works! Come on, lets go!"

She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the door we'd come in through. I stumbled after her, barely holding onto my purse as I said, "Wow, you're wasting _no _time, aren't you?"

Tattletale slammed the door behind us and let out an almost manic laugh, "I've been working this fucking gig for almost two years with a metaphorical gun to my head the entire time, and now I'm free! Thank you, oh my god, thank you!"

She wrapped me in a hug, that I cautiously returned. Honestly, I hadn't expected turning her to be so easy, but that certainly would explain it. The Undersiders weren't together because they liked each other, they were just coworkers with a raw deal.

Once Tattletale released me, brushing some blonde strands of hair out of her face as she did, a more apprehensive look came over her face, "Oh god, I... what do I do now? I'm free, I can... do whatever I want, but I never really thought it would happen."

I bit my lip as I pondered that very question.

What will Tattletale do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)