More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 64 by Rapidfyrez Rapidfyrez

What does Tattletale say?

"Why are you naked?"

Of course.

If Dean had been able to see through my stickers effects, than a Thinker like Tattletale would definitely see right through them. Honestly, I was less surprised and more exasperated by her question. I only pulled my purse in front of me out of habit than any real embarrassment.

"You really wanna know?" I replied.

She shrugged, "We've got a few minutes before its time to run again, and I'm curious. I didn't even notice you were naked or that it was weird until I threw you on the dog. It'll be interesting if the head of the Wards is a cape too."

"I'm not a cape." I rolled my eyes and explained in a whisper, "I found these... stickers, I guess, with odd effects on them. Some of them can make you undetectable, some of them change your name, but a lot of them are, um... sex focused. I'm pretty sure they're lost tinkertech of some kind."

Tattletale's eyes narrowed, "You're sure about that?"

I shrugged, "No idea. Anyway, reason I'm like this is that I may have accidentally applied one of the stickers, and can't get it off. So now I'm stuck naked."

The woman rubbed her chin again, the gears clearly rolling in her pretty blonde head. I looked past her at the Undersiders: Grue was at the window, staring through the darkness. Regent was leaning against a wall watching the door we'd entered from, and Hellhound was attending to her dogs. Occasionally one or the other would send a dirty glare Tattletales way.

And like that, an idea popped into my head.

I looked back at Tattletale and said, "How would you like to get out of this situation scot-free?"

There was a flash of shock on her face quickly replaced with skepticism, "At what cost? What do you want?"

"To get out of this situation duh." I patted my purse.

"I have a sheet of unseen stickers on me. Once I apply them to you and me, we can just walk out with no one the wiser."

Her skepticism remained firm, "Assuming they work."

"I can prove it, if you want. You agree to leave these people, give up this life of crime and I can make sure you walk away a free woman."

"It's not that easy, I have... obligations." she said.

"How can anyone come after you to fulfill them if they can't even see you?" I replied.

Her face set into one of deep thought.

Does Tattletale accept Taylors offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)