More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 66 by Rapidfyrez Rapidfyrez

What will Tattletale do now?

Time to lay low

She smiled, "I guess I can just do what I want. Hang out anywhere, take anything. No one would see me, and I can just take off the sticker whenever I want."

"Well, you're half right." I said with a smile.

Tattletale froze and looked at me, "What do you mean?"

I tapped the side of my head and said, "I'm the only one that can take that sticker off you. So unless I take it off, you're stuck like this. No one will ever be able to see you again. You'll be able to see them, interact with them, but otherwise... that's it."

Her eyes narrowed into a scowl, "You know I could probably make you take it off me, right?"

"Probably," I admitted with a shrug.

"But, I think we're getting along pretty well. I'll take it off, but only once I know you're not going to jump right back into the criminal lifestyle the moment I do."

"That's hard to do considering I just left my old life behind. I don't exactly have a lot of other options."

I started walking down the alley with her. We could hear shouts of surprise from inside the building as the remaining Undersiders realized we were gone. Outside, the cops were beginning to surround the building. I saw Armsmaster and a half armored Dean with them, and stopped at the alley entrance.

Tattletale grabbed my shoulder, and I turned to face her, "I'm not leaving you on the streets. If you need somewhere to stay and figure out what you'll do not as a criminal, my house is open."

"Just like that?" she seemed unconvinced.

I smiled and nodded, "Just like that. I know you're record, Armsmaster was right, you're not a killer. And I like to imagine you could do _some _good."

"Right." she drawled; she still looked unconvinced.

"It's your call." I said, and peeled off my sticker, "Think about it, I've got business to take care of."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)