More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LeControleur LeControleur

Who is the client ?

Searching for a goddess

John was bored. Sitting naked on his swivel chair, he wondered what had happened. The immense pleasure he experienced every hour by now had begun to loose its excitement. Beneath the desk, Marilyn Monroe in person fiercely slipped her lips up and down his stallion cock, swallowing his cum like water. He had brought the classical actress back to life some minutes ago after John had stumbled across an image of her on the internet. Terrified and confused the blonde bombshell had taken his member into her mouth and played around with it with her tongue against her will. Marylin had no clue that she was far from the only woman he had taken today.

John leaned back and sighed, with his inexhaustible supply of semen painting Marylin‘s face white. Something was missing in his life. Even with omnipotent powers and all the sex, perversities and hedonistic cruelties he could wish for, he felt a hole within himself that couldn‘t be filled with living out his fantasies. The orgasms still felt amazing, he always made sure of that, but they couldn‘t maintain the thrill of the first couple of years. With the power to alter every aspect of reality, he had never felt uncomfortable or sad ever since. The thought of something missing boggled him with an intensity that not even superhuman orgasms could distract from it.

“Stop,“ he commanded. Marylin coughed out some sperm and dropped to the floor, which was also covered with his jizz. He felt the need of some womanly advice, but in her current state the former actress couldn‘t speak a word, with her mouth all sticky. John snapped his fingers and his sperm disappeared from the floor, the desk and from Marilyn. Now his twenty-something year old body was covered with a neat business suit while his guest kept her nude beauty. With another snap, John made her forget what just happened, made her forget that she was supposed to be dead and made her believe that his powers were absolutely normal. Moreover, Marylin now felt a deep love for him, willing to give him every advice he required.

“What troubles you, darling?“ she teased in her most seductive voice.

“I don‘t know. There‘s something missing and I can‘t tell what. I have everything I want, but I still feel unfulfilled.“

Marylin graced him with her famous laugh. “Oh Johnny boy. Isn‘t that obvious? You need a woman in your life. Someone who you can actually love.“

John chuckled at that idea. “Bullshit. All I ever wanted from women was for them to fuck or blow me. I never had interest in love.“

“And yet you feel empty without it. You feel alone with your powers. With nobody else who can alter reality. You could change that, too.“

“Only because I feel lonely doesn‘t mean I‘ll give my powers to the next bimbo.“

“Well of course not. You‘ll have to find out who‘s worthy of becoming a goddess.“

The idea grew on John. As much as he fetishized to humiliate and people, he also had an affinity towards powerful females. A gorgeous celebrity wielding his powers, maybe even a harem of them, could be the hottest project since a while. Of course he would have to brainwash them first to make them as perverted and sinful as himself, but he didn‘t see a problem with that. “Maybe you‘re right,“ he said. “A God needs a Goddess.“ Marylin proudly smiled, guessing that she‘d be an appropriate candidate. John, however, had already gotten tired of her. “It‘s not you, though,“ he said, snapped his fingers and sent her back to the realm of the dead. With Marylin gone, John began to consider various celebrities to turn into a goddess. His choice finally fell on...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)