More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Kate Upton

As Kate walked home, she felt herself being..watched. She turned around, but no one was there.

At least, she thought no one was there. John made himself invisible to follow her home. She entered the house, and John followed her inside.

"Justin!" Kate called. "I'm home!" No answer.

"Justin?"she walked upstairs to the bedroom. Where was he?

"He's gone." John made himself known. Kate gasped when she saw him.

"G-gone?"she asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I erased him from existence. Only you remember him because I wanted you to."

"But that's-"

"Impossible?" John smirked. "Not with my powers. I'm a god, Ms. Upton. And I want you to be my goddess."

"What? No! I-"

"Say you want to be my goddess."

"I want to be your goddess." Kate said robotically.

"Good. Now, Kate, listen well. You will become a sexist, vile, ruthless, powerful narcissist. You‘ll be my perfect girlfriend and you‘ll be happy to fuck me whenever I want. You will never plot against me or even think bad of me. You will be my equal. My soulmate. My Goddess. With no trace of the old Kate Upton left. Repeat the most important parts of your programming back to me."

"Sexist... Vile... Ruthless... Powerful... Narcissist... Perfect girlfriend... Happy to fuck you whenever... Never plot against you... Or think bad of you... Be your equal... Soulmate... Goddess... No trace of the old me." Kate said mechanically.

"Good. Now, strip naked."

Kate obeyed, standing nude before him.

"Okay. I'm going to kiss you and give you my powers. When I do, you will become your new self."

He kissed Kate full on the lips, and she shortly returned the love. They stopped to breathe after a while.

"So," Kate smirked. "I'm a goddess now? How does that work?"

John gave her a rundown of her powers.

"Oh, okay," Kate said. "So if I wanted a castle on top of a hill to live in..."

Without warning, the pair were transported outside a castle.

They stepped inside to see rooms beyond their wildest dreams.

Kate and John grinned. Kate wrapped her arms around him.

"You know what would make this better?"she asked.

"What?"

"Dozens of maids, cooks, servants and thralls to order around."

"Oh, I already have plans for that!"said John. "We gather more useless celebs like you and have them serve us."

"Love taht!" Kate declared. "I already have a few in mind..."

She snaps her fingers, and a celebrity appears in the house.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)