More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

And what next to experiment with?

Rules regarding his right to use his guests.

How about this on for size?

In the back of my mind, I meditated on how no girl of their kind would give me a second's thought. Not even if my mom was a member of the school faculty. Maybe even because of it.

Well, time to see those barriers broken, I thought as I scrawled more text under the first line. Once again, this went under the category of my home.

Old Rule: Being his house, Ernie Wells has the right to touch, manhandle, penetrate, or stare at any guest in his home in any way he wishes, and nobody should mind it.

Closing the notebook and sliding the pencil down a pocket, I took a deep breath. I looked at the three young, nubile women before me, who had quieted down as they delved into their phones or idled around. Then I made my move.

"Hello girls," I walked forward, catching their attention. They turned their pretty heads to look at me, and I got to see their even prettier faces dim slightly at my presence. Or, at least, two-thirds of them. Sammy remained as huggable as ever.

"Oh, hey, Ernie," offered Tina, then turned back to her phone.

"'Sup." Diana was probably the coldest to me, though none of them seemed to really care one way or another. I was just the uninteresting son of Mrs. Ernie, with a pimple on his left temple. Nothing more. Or at least, until today, that is.

I looked to my left and smiled.

"Hi Ernie." Sammy smiled back as I walked up to her. My penis was already rising as I stared down at the endearing girl and her demurely positioned body. "How was your day?"

I kneeled down until our faces were level. "Oh, fine, fine, thanks." An inhalation of air left my lips. Then, spurring myself on, I uncurled my palm, and brought up my hand. First it was heading downward, but I paused to check her reaction -- if it really did turn out this was a dud, after all, it would probably be best to stop here. Seeing no alarm in her face whatsoever, my heart beat fast and, with a will of iron, I brought the hand over her thigh, then rested it there, my fingers clasping her tough, pleasant flesh. I stroked her soft skin up and down, slightly pushing the bottom folds of her skirt up. "Do you mind?"

"Oh," Sammy said, looking up from my hand. "No, go ahead. It's your house, after all." That polite smile returned, and my subconscious self throbbed harder than ever at the surreal situation this presented. "We're simply guests. I don't mind at all."

Grinning, I then took her skirt and flipped it upward. Her trimmed pussy stared back at me, and I swallowed. Sammy was looking patiently forward, tapping against the sofa which her back was pushed upon. I couldn't believe it; this pretty, knee-bringing Asian girl was allowing me, right in front of her, to stare at her naked, garment-less clitoris.

...all because it was my house.

"Hey Diana," a familiar voice interrupted my attempt to take it all in, "did you see this already?"

"Oh, yeah, that was his response to her previous vid, wasn't it?" Smirk. "What a chump."

I looked on in further disbelief, my head careened backwards to the other two girls in company. Tina and Diana simply laughed at some Instagram exchange while I was borderline cute 'ol Sammy, and didn't even care! Not even one batted eyelash to what I was currently doing to their own friend. I gulped. This was too much. My pants grew tenser, and Sammy leaned in, pushing up on her knees.

"What's that?" she asked conversationally, to Tina. I was in another world, however, and with careless crudeness I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs some more. After a few seconds of that, I drew them all the way upward and found her clitoris, then pressed on it. From my profile view, I noticed a slight twitch in Sammy's smile, and grinned. Still she said and did nothing to stop me. With her position having lifted her butt from her feet, which had been curled up below her, I shifted behind her, set my notebook down on the adjacent sofa, and sat on her two cute pairs of carpet-touchers. She didn't say much, so I took that as an admission of encouragement as I slid my hands across her hips, both hands below her skirt, until they stopped on her behind. Pushing against her firm buttocks, I gave them a light pinch as a test. Once again, no reaction.

In heaven. That may as well have been where I was.

Proceeding with my productive, bodily exploration of Sammy, I I kneaded and squeezed, giving Sammy's butt cheeks hard wiggles between my fingers. The sensation was legendary. After a few sessions of that, I pushed her with a little more , hoping she'd get the idea. Apparently she did, moving herself forward until her elbows were pressed against the glass table. It now looked like she was bent over, prepared for an anal probe. I let the thought grace my mind, then waved it away. Later, for sure.

Then I brought my face down, pushing below her skirt then up. I took the scent and sight in, as it was now just me and her behind, eye-to-eye, under the quiet, intimate space of her nice-smelling skirt. It was better than chess.

Moving my face forward, I rested a cheek on one of her buttock's soft faces, and rubbed it up and down.

"Veery soft," I complimented. I suddenly heard a giggle above.

"Oh, yeah," Sammy's voice sweetly dripped, "I remember that now. That was from earlier in the morning, wasn't it?"

"Yep," came Tina. "The guy just couldn't resist a reply. You know how Caesar is."

"Seriously," Diana's voice, if it had eyes, would have been rolling them through her tongue. Meanwhile, I was halfway between a girl's buttcrack and their favorite set of moist mounds. And I was more turned on than ever my life could have anticipated.

I've got my hands around Sammy's hips, sitting behind her and sticking my face under her skirt to rub against her ass... I was almost laughing in jubilee, but stifled it. As if I'd break the spell or something. Then continued, ...and nobody... nobody's saying anything! Nobody's doing anything! Nobody cares!

This is the best day, ever! I thought with a spunky grin, and remembered the rulebook on the sofa.

Continue enjoying these new house privileges unfazed, or deal with the rulebook some more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)