More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Rules on skirts and dresses.

Josh was scrolling down his phone when a few rules caught his attention.

  • Generally only girls/women wear skirts/dresses. Both sexes wear pants.
  • Women genreally wear some form of underwear under their skirts/dresses to make sure their vulvas remain covered.
  • Women generally keep their legs together when sitting down to prevent people seeing up their skirts/dresses.
  • Women generally make an effort to keep their skirts/dresses down so as to not allow people to see what they are wearing underneath them

Josh decided to change a them.

  • Barring exceptional circumstances, women generally wear skirts/dresses as they are more fun and feminine. Men tend to wear trousers as they are considered more mascuine.
  • Women genreally don't wear any sort of underwear under their skirts/dresses so that men can see their pussies.
  • Women generally keep their legs apart when sitting down to allow people to see up their skirts/dresses.
  • It is normal and socially acceptable for a woman to intentionally lift her skirt/dress up and many do so for reasons such as teasing or flirting with men. In fact it doesn't matter what position her skirt/dress is in so long as the wiastband is securely attatched to her body. It is normal for women to have their skirts/dresses up and not care, such as when engaging in physical excercise doing a handstand or if their skirt has risen up for whatever reason.

Josh had a quick look and decided to make a small addition to allow lifting skirts to be acceptable ways for lesbians to flirt and/or tease each other, just because howerver perverted he is, he's not a homophobe (or maybe he just thinks lesbians are hot).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)