More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What's next?

No train, no gain.

Someone came into contact with his shoulder, and Josh's phone bounced out of his grasp.

"Oh, excuse me," apologized a blond, professionally dressed woman. She, along with several other people on their feet, holding on to the hand grips, were recovering from some minor train turbulence, apparently.

Josh smiled and said it was nothing. He picked up his phone, sighing as that silly Rules of the World app looked back at him, as if penetrating his soul. Story of his life, there. How fitting an analogue; his over-investing fixations on fantasy being thrust out of his clutches by the cold smack of reality. Cockle-warmed refuge, meet metal deflection.

Before the shame could set in, he took a glance to the back of the train; a stray aversion, a necessary visual distraction. Some noise to keep his brain preoccupied on things besides his typical perversions.

When a sight caught him off guard.

Quite a sight.

Not just a sight.

A glowing, skin-basking sight, replete with warm and soft and irresistible flesh, the kind you could not mistake as anything but that of a young, youth-bound woman.

That kind.

Two considerably leggy girls were sitting, chatting amongst themselves. One was a brunette with a striking face, the other a light blonde who carried a very innocent energy. The former was in a skirt -- the other in a bright sundress.

However, that was made irrelevant, because, right then, right in front of him and all the other occupants of this side of the rail car, they had both legs up and about like they were in their living rooms!

The brunette had one leg up, her shoe planted right on a nearby pole at a ridiculously high point of elevation. This particular placement caused her skirt to fall down, past her thigh, and -- dare he look -- the result revealed a slight patch of hair above a, yes, a completely bare vagina. No, it wasn't a trick of the light. This wasn't some magic trick. The major parts were still obscured by the middle of her skirt, which was somewhat crumpled between her thighs, oh so enticingly. But that was a clear absence of panties. No undies. Nothing in sight.

And she wasn't alone. Her innocent looking blonde friend had her legs actually crossed, but not normally. With one foot planted on the same seat she was sitting at, she was showcasing the entirety of her thighs and her also bared, underwear-less, shamelessly exposed innie pussy lips, explicitly, to the world.

The young man couldn't even pinch himself.

Where was the outcry?

Was nobody really saying anything?

What was going on!?

He could have sworn those girls were not wearing those clothes just moments ago. The brunette, at least, had had on form fitting pants. Tight pants, but pants nonetheless. Except now, she wasn't. Now, her bare, thick legs were on display underneath a breezy skirt and she was acting as if the NSA killed privacy and all notions of it.

A skirt.

Actually...

Josh turned his head around.

NONE of the women on this rail car were wearing pants! The one who had bumped into him from earlier was in a skirt ending just above her knee. A casually dressed motherly looking woman, in a green pleated skirt. A quick stretch of the neck confirmed that a large group of girls on the front end of the car were either in skirts or dresses.

Feeling his heart race inside him, Josh found himself face to face with not a cold smack of reality -- but the warm, odd embrace of a fantasy come to impossible life.

He looked back to see the brunette laughing once more, and then falling to her side, lifting her other leg to show off the underside of her ass for all the world to see, while her friend attempted to touch back down from the laughing gas herself, with varying success.

Josh gulped.

If this really was the world he had outlined as such in...

He subconsciously felt through his pocket, fingers pressing against the edges of his blocky phone.

...in... that app... then... well. Work conferences just got a lot more interesting.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)