More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Terry125 Terry125

What's next?

Short skirts for younger women

Josh proudly looked at his latest addition about the normality of lifting skirts; he wondered how it would affect daily life. All he wanted was see some pussy on a more regular basis... up until a certain age that is. He decided to add a few rules for younger women - also to keep them safe.

  • Women from 18 till 30 wear miniskirts or pleated skirts (8 - 14 inches) without underwear and without tights. It is part of a girl's upbringing to wear very short skirts and dresses all the time.
  • Women from 30 till 40 wear skirts (14inch +) above the knee. Skirts under the knee are common for woman above 40.
  • Pussies are always shaved.
  • Pussies are always fresh: it is unheard of for a woman to have several sex partners.
  • Sexual harassment and don't exist.
  • The vast majority of women find a lifelong partner before they turn 20. Their pussies strictly belong to their partner; but showing it in public is as normal as is showing socks.
  • Obesity is genetically impossible.

Alright, he thought, so for the young girls, if the skirts were short enough and without underwear - a 14 inch tennis skirt was considered long - it would be pretty much impossible to hide pussy in public. Great! So he decided to delete the former rule about normality of spreading legs when they were sitting. As long as sitting crossed legged was unheard of, it should be alright.

Josh was busy making some last corrections, and his eyes were still glued to his smartphone when he reached the metro station. All of a sudden there was this young woman who had caught his eye, good-looking, mid twenties, she was in a hurry and her purple short pleated skirt swirled in all directions, maybe 12 inch that was all. She had reached the station right before him and went upstairs, showing him and everybody else a glimpse of her pussy. She had well shaped thighs and butt, and there was absolutely no shame in accidently showing her nicely shaved pussy.. in public. Josh hadn't seen anything like this for a long time, and couldn't help but follow her. He then realized: this app thing worked!

He looked around, and for a moment he was completely mesmerized. One quick look in every direction and he noticed short skirts all over the place. Beautiful legs of younger women all over. He entered the metro, and what he saw in front of him was a view he'd loved to have eternalized on a photo. Girls sitting in front him, at least 10 pair of nicely shaped thighs, a good view on pussy here and there. He came to the insight that nature had intended the shape of thighs as an invitation, it's good in here. He knew it but here was the proof right in front of him: every pussy is different. Long, short, playful, solid, wet and .. yes some were plain boring. Very pretty faces, long hair, tidy; where did those cute faces come from all of a sudden? One of the young women sitting in front of him had pink panties underneath her white miniskirt. She was incredibly hot but it surprised him a little; then he noticed something else that was kind of.. feminine. Alright, so panties did exist and were accepted but more like a kind of sanitary thing once a month. None of the girls was even bothered to sit crossed-legged, and it took him a moment to realize why ... it was all pre-written.

Women looked happy, a lot of girls were cheerfully talking to each other; fresh faces, not afraid of men, frisky and yet very submissive to their partner if they were there. He wasn’t quite sure how the set of rules had made women more submissive but he liked it. And regarding the women above his age range .. they were there as well, polite, well-dressed, also submissive to the men around them but nothing on display and sure it was better for everybody this way. He left the metro and took the stairs going down. On the street he spotted three young girls who were trying to flirt with a few boys; they couldn't stop laughing and the girls made a show of walking around like mannequins with their skirts lifted up. The boys were just well-behaved; they loved it as much as he did but they didn't touch anything. Were they just used to it? Afraid to do anything out of the ordinary? Everything worked and Josh felt a strong urge to find a woman, hang out with her, and get in her ...

That shouldn't be so difficult, but he realized that most of the girls of his age were not single anymore and their pussies strictly belonged to somebody. But not all...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)