More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What's next?

His friend Kelly asks about the app.

Content warning: brief reference of possible homoerotic activity and a change in gender norms.


"Hi! What ya doooiing?" interrupted Kelly in a sing song voice. Although she was kinda annoying, Josh was glad to have at least one woman as a friend who didn't think he was a complete pervert.

Oh wait! He is.

"Urm, nothing. Just somehow got this app that basically seems to have a googol statements about reality." He replied, and as his attention turned to her, he noticed that instead of jean shorts, she was wearing a black skirt. He never seemed to recall her wearing a skirt of any type, so this was new. He managed not to look too shocked and not give the game away. This would be evidence that his rule change worked, but her skirt was down, so maybe not. Then again, he was bascally just a friend to her, much to his dismay.

"Oh wow! Sounds boooring. Buuut... I kinda wanna see what statements they are." she says as she rudely snatched his phone. "Ok, obvious statements about how skirts work. Like, why would anyone need to explain all this? Somebody has got too much time on their hands." She then looks around the app interface for a very brief moment before saying. "Huh? There seems to be a way of editing these. Imagine if I put something crazy like women wearing pants. That'd be wiiieeerd..."

Josh snatches the phone back before saying "Don't change this, I I don't think that would be a good idea, this app claims to be able to change how the universe works."

"You don't seriously believe that could happen right?"

"I don't know, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

"Fair enough. If you could change anything though, what would you change?"

"I'd end world hunger for a start."

"Bullshit! You'd totally give yourself the right to just touch some girl's cooch Or make her show her boobs. You pervert!" she said teasingly. Josh however panicked.

"No I w-wouldn't." He protested, knowing full well he'd done something similar. He looked around and saw none of the women were wearing trousers. He did however see a few vulvas exposed. He quickly looked back to his friend before she said.

"Dude it's ok, you have all the power in the world, you don't have to be nice with it. Anyway, tell me. Have you tried to make a rule change yet? You can be honest." You hesitated for a moment before finally explaining that women used to occasionally wear pants and how even if they did wear a skirt, they wore something underneath. She looked sceptical as she replied "Ok, I call bullshit! Things have always been that way. and what's the point in wearing a skirt if you have to wear something underneath." She then looked thoughtful and continued. "Although that would sound like the sort of thing you'd do if it weren't so normal. I guess if the changes are retroactive things seem normal and nobody would notice anything amiss." Josh looked hesitantly, unsure of what to do or say next, but Kelly continued. "Maybe we should test this out with a rule like 'if anybody is made aware of a change made by the rulebook, they instantly know if it's true.'" Despite this clear idea Josh still stared blankly until he was prodded. "Well go on then."

Once he entered the rule Kelly's face lit up with glee, before she frowned in contemplation. "I mean, it seems awesome that you made this change, but I wonder if I'd have objected before you did." She paused for a while "I mean, I don't understand why things were that way before hand. Idk though." She thought again and then a lightbulb moment hit. "How would you feel though if it was you who was made to wear such a garment that made it easy to show off your willie?"

"Well it'd feel a bit girly."

"I suppose so" she thought a bit more, "But I mean, ignoring the gender aspect, if you were in a position where you could show off your willie, even by accident, would it bother you?"

"I suppose not."

"So why are things that way?"

"Probably the same reason women cover their boobs."

"I suppose. But if I change it, it should seem reasonable, right?"

"What are you proposing?"

"I think both genders should wear nothing but skirts and ponchos, so as to easily flash both our chests and genitals."

"Ok" continued Josh "But surely you don't want to see mine, right?"

"Josh dear" she reassured. "I just don't want to date you. I said nothing about hooking up. Just let me make this change and you get to flash me as much as you like, and I'll flash you plenty too."

Josh merely stood there staring blankly before Kelly snatched the phone and typed the following rules.

  • People of all genders generally only wear a poncho and a skirt with nothing underneath, barring exceptional circumstances or cold weather.
  • Adults of all genders may lift their skirts and ponchos to flash other adults their chests genitals or bottoms, and this is considered socially acceptable
  • People of all genders don't care if their chest, bottoms or genitals happen to be showing at any given time, and will likely sit with their legs apart or arms raised in a manner that would cause such exposure.
  • Erections in public are treated either as a completely unnoteworthy event or a compliment

As the changes emerged Kelly watched dumbfounded as lots of people suddenly changed, but didn't seem to think anything was up, just like how she was when Josh made his rule. She looked around and saw a mother lifting her poncho to breastfeed her infant wondering if she would have otherwise tried to hide in the toilet or something.

Anyway back to the sexy stuff.

She noticed three young women just outside the the clothing shop flashing their pussies at a man who seemed deep in thought for a while before pointing to the one on his right, much to the woman's delight. She saw a couple on a bench opposite, mature, they cuddled a bit while flashing each other and grinning affectionately at their antics. She also saw two men standing facing each other by the entrance to the food yard. Both with their raised skirts and obvious boners prominently on display to each other. She also noticed...

"You know, this somehow doesn't feel to feminine" She heard as she turned around to see Josh surprisingly accept the new rules. "Like why was I even afraid of this change in the first place?"

Kelly grinned at him and said "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Josh stood in amazement at the suggestion "You really won't mind?"

"Of course not, I made it socially acceptable for a reason, so be a man and fish your dick out."

Josh did so, hesitating at first, but then doing it with gusto. Kelly grinned and told him "You have a really nice dick there, you should definitely put it inside me sometime." She then flashed her pussy at him, and then her boobs.

"Wait? You actually want to?"

"Why? Do you doubt you are attractive enough? Because you definitely are". She pondered for a moment "I don't know, I'm sorry if I seemed so distant but I was afraid of coming across like a slut, but now we can do whatever we like. So, what do you want to do next? By the look of your raging boner, I'd say you want some sexy times. No?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)