More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Terry125 Terry125

What's next?

No bras for younger women

Josh just wanted too see pussy on a more regular basis, but felt the need to specify some age limits - just to see some young pussy.

  • Women from 18 to 30 wear miniskirts or pleated skirts (8 to 14 inch) without underwear, without tights.
  • Women from 30 to 40 wear pleated skirts above the knee.
  • Pussies are always shaved.
  • Sexual harassment and do not exist.
  • Women having more than one sex partner in their lives are very rare.

He thought about it for a while, and he definitely wanted to see more boobs as well, but it was maybe hard to arrange this in public. Although... just take away the bra and you should be able to judge the boobs quite easily.

  • Woman under 30 never wear a bra. Bras exist for older women but they are generally regarded as sport equipment or part of a medical kit.
  • Going topless in swimming pools or on beaches is the standard.

He looked around and was surprised how easily the world had adapted itself to his whims. There was just a lot of ... skin. Young women seemed very happy, just walking around in their skimpy dresses - very often accompanied by a man who seemed to be guiding them, on the streets, or in life in general. Sitting in their tiny miniskirts with open views on their pussies, the women in their 20s that is. He saw women doing sports, running in the park and the skirts would fly up all the time, it was just a delight to see it all. He noticed how especially aged men loved strolling in the park - just to admire the youth, the tight tops without bra, the well-shaped thighs. It was almost as if young women felt a responsibility to show their bodies to the elderly men - just to keep everybody happy and society run smoothly. For some lonely old men seeing young pussy could be a great source of inspiration, and harassment wasn't heard of. Young men on the other hand were mostly just doing their own stuff, apparently they had enough pussy at home to be bothered glancing openly in the skirts of other girls.

His neighbor Sally walked up to him, "Hi Josh, how are you? And how do you like my outfit?". Sally was 23 years old, and right now... she was not wearing much, very very little as a matter of fact: a short yellow tank top with nipples shining through, and a lot of "side boob", i.e. very open on the sides. Not wearing a bra suited her C-cup very well, then the belly button emphasized her curves on the hips, and the 10 inch light blue pleated skirt barely covered it, no underwear, no bra, no socks, and just curly long brown hair. Sally liked a bit of attention and would always use clothing as a tool to get things done in life. It was simply.. important to her. However, here she took it to whole new level, just wearing a tiny open tank top and ultrashort pleated skirt that simply did not cover her behind entirely.

"Hi Sally! Great! Wow, I am speechless. Can you just turn around? Hands up?" Sally slowly turned around with her hands up, looking very proud. Josh had the habit of imagining how girls would look naked anyway, but now the idea of seeing Sally naked was really his very first association. It was just that it seemed she was pretty much naked already anyway, the little clothing she had didn't take much attention. "It suits you very well. It's also... because you don't need a lot of clothes to look good, right?" . Sally looked a bit concerned, and said "You mean my tank top is too long maybe?"

"No I mean what I say, it's great as it is. Don't make it shorter. I'd say if you just keep the belly button uncovered at all times, that's what makes you look so good". She blushed, and loved it. "Thank you Josh, yes you're right, and I try to do my best. I don't know if men are looking, I just like it if they do, you know?"

"They are, don't worry about it". Josh wanted to grab her by the hips and lift her up in front of him, but immediately felt that it would not be fair to her. All she wanted was a little attention, to be admired, no sticky fingers here and there. However, as she was standing, with a short skirt just covering her pussy, he had the feeling that she wanted him to judge her pussy as well, but it would be inappropriate for her to parade with her skirt lifted up. So it seemed like she was waiting for him to tell her to get seated. "We need to go for a drink Sally!" She smiled "Oh thanks! I'd love to!" In her enthusiasm, she moved up closer to him and he felt her boobs touching his arm, just by accident or was it Sally flirting? You could just never tell with her, but it felt so natural. She had just come to him to show her outfit and get some compliments, and also seemed to express the desire to find some kind of protection from a man. He responded by leading her to the nearest cafe, hand on her hips. They talked a bit on their way there, and once they were in the cafe he invited her to sit down on a sofa. Once she was seated, a quiet, shy and fresh pussy revealed itself, she noticed his quick glance, a little insecure if he liked what he saw, but she felt safe.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)