More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gmbynight gmbynight

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Rules Chalkboard

A simple black chalkboard with a rope to be easilly hanged.

Whatever is written on the board is considered a rule that must be followed by everyone. Rules take effect only the moment the person reads them. If read out loud everybody that can hear them will also be compelled.

If the board is hanged inside of a room, the rules are valid only inside of the specific room. If the board is hanged outside an entrance to a building the rules are enforced for the entire place. This last thing is valid even for open areas (ex. a park) as long as it is enclosed by walls. If the board is hanged outside a closed space then the rules applies to everyone who reads them or hears them.

The color of the chalk used on the board changes the way the rules are enforced:

-Green: who reads the rules will consider them normal and will see no problem following them. People not following the rules will see nothing strange in the action of the individual.
-Yellow: who reads the rule will still maintain their opinions on the rules, but will be compelled to follow them no matter what. People not following the rules will understand the person is following the rule, but they will be capable of judgements.
-Light blue: who reads the rule can freely decide not to follow the rule. Whoever is not following the rule is able to enforce rule following in whatever matter they deem necessary.
-Pink: who reads the rule will understand the rule is in place but will do whatever they can to not follow it. No one will care about the actions of who has to follow the rules.
-White: rules written in white will change the fabric of reality to accomodate rule following. No one will think any changes to be strange.

Where is the chalkboard hanged and what does it say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)