More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

How do you fix it?

Replace her

The Incubus grins as you sit on the floor. "Only one thing I can see..."

He reaches down and grabs you by the collar and hefts you up, lifting you easily. He pulls you into your apartment, you gasping apologies the entire time.

He tosses you into one of your kitchen chairs. "Sit." he says, moving further in. You're too terrified to really move, and before you know it he's returned with an extension cord, and he starts to tie you up.

"Please...what are you doing?" you ask.

"You cost me my fuck, so now we're gonna experiment."

"Experiment?"

He nods, grinning. "Yeah. You know, I've been feeling really drawn to chicks, obviously. And we know my cum will change one into a succubus. I'm wondering what'll happen..."

You shake your head, struggle, but you're already tied up. He strolls around you, and you can see that his dick is rock hard. A small dribble of cum sitting at the tip.

He reaches down and scoops it onto his thumb. He grabs your face with his other hand and squeezes, forcing your mouth open. He then pops his thumb in.

You can taste his semen, and instantly feel a burning. He pulls back from you and spins your chair so it's facing the couch. He then went and sat down on it, slowly stroking himself.

"Now, let's see what happens."

You look down, feeling and seeing your dick grow hard. You swallow and sigh.

What happens to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)