More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

What is her first rule?

Rachel the Hero

Rachel was disgusted. She had heard of the coffee shop, Creamer's, online, and had travelled three hours to check it out. There was some debate as to whether it was empowering to women, allowing them to have more control over their bodies, their sexuality, in a space where it normalized their partial nudity, or whether it just gave wank material to teenage boys wanting an ogle. Staring at the notebook that she found on the table at the coffee shop, though, the debate was over.

Old Rule: The dress code requires female employees to be topless at all times

Reading it, she felt gross. Someone had changed the rules of the world to allow for this travesty, to women against their wills to display their breasts for all the disgusting men who frequented the place. She stared at the long line of patrons, all men, all grinning as they watch the baristas make drinks, take payment, flirt...

Disgusting!

Who had these women been before this change? Had they had hopes, dreams, aspirations that were all wiped away by this rule? To be transformed into the type of woman who would accept this type of job, a woman who would flaunt their bodies for money, was akin to . It brought bile into the back of Rachel's throat.

It was then that Rachel wondered who had written the rule. She glanced around, her eyes widening. Nobody had noticed that she was reading the notebook, but the restroom door was currently closed and locked. Had the pervert forgotten to bring the notebook with him? Was he going to return and reclaim his talisman, wreaking havoc on women on the world?

Grabbing the notebook and pencil, Rachel scrambled out of the cafe, afraid to stay, knowing that only she could save the world from this maniac, all the while her mind wheeling at the changes she could make to make the world a better place.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)