More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by olly olly

What's next?

You really take control of the sisters

As much as you enjoy squeezing Emma’s sister's large pillows, you didn’t negotiate to have your hands untied just for this.

You want control. You may be blinded, but it’s not hard to move a slut into position and start fucking her from behind. First you fuck Emma doggy-style and then you do Emma’s sister in the same position. You use your hands to feel and your strength to manipulate the two sister sluts.

Emma’s sister had felt in control of the situation when you were laying there helpless, but now that you’re grabbing her, and tossing her around, she realizes that she’s powerless - both to your strength and to her cheating desires.

Being on her knees on the bed being penetrated by your huge cock wishing nothing more for you to unload a huge batch of cum in her has made her blind with lust. Her pussy is soaking wet and so hungry for your jizz.

Emma’s sister has to keep reminding herself that she’s doing this to get pregnant. She’s not a cheating whore - this is for her and her husband, she keeps telling herself. But you feel so good, it’s harder and harder to believe that she’s doing what’s best for her family and not just what’s best for her cunt.

Emma is of course, up for anything, she’s your total slut. She loves watching you take her sister from behind - and watching her sister’s agonized face as she struggles to come to terms with how much she’s enjoying this. It turns Emma on to see you

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)