More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by olly olly

What's next?

Push the sisters to cross the line

The one thing giving Emma’s sister any comfort is that she thinks you have no idea who it is you’re fucking. She would be mortified if she knew you knew that she was getting off so much by being fucked by you - and that she was laying in bed naked with her sister. She never would even have kissed Emma if you could watch.

You are fucking Emma from behind and reach around blindly until you find your girlfriend to your left on the bed.

“Spread your legs and touch yourself,” you tell Emma. And she begins rubbing her pink pussy just feet away from her sister’s face.

Emma thinks you would never ask her to do this in front of her sister if you know who it was you were fucking. After all this slut training she doesn’t know how dirty you can be.

Neither sister thought you’d then move Emma’s sisters body until she was just inches from Emma’s wet pussy, but that’s exactly what you do. You basically just slide the sister over until she’s in between Emma’s open legs.

Emma’s sister has but to stare right at her sister’s cute pink opening. She can see Emma’s glistening lips and spots a little juice seeping out of the small hole.

The sisters look at each other with a "whoa how did we get into this situation look." They feel awkward. Emma almost backs herself up to give her sister a little breathing room, but then you pound harder into Emma’s sisters cunt. Yes, you pound her hard enough that her whole body slides forward. You pound her until her face is pressed right into Emma’s wet opening. Then you lean down, hold her head firmly in place and tell her to lick.

What does Emma's sister do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)