More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 55 by olly olly

What's next?

Candice is producing too much milk!

You think that maybe it's a reaction with the Slave4U - but for some reason, Candice Swanepoel is producing an extremely large amount of milk. Her tits are swollen so big and if you don't take care to drain them, they just leak constantly.

It's a real team effort to help Candice with her milk problem. You have your other pregnant ladies Taylor Swift and Sophia help you with draining Candice's big titties by sucking her milk-filled boobies.

They get really turned on my Candice's milky boobs - and are even more excited about the changes their own bodies are going through. Their bellies are more and more swollen every day and they notice their breasts are growing large and more sensitive as well.

Candice Swanepoel sees how horny Taylor Swift and Sophia get when they play with her leaking tits, so she begins to tease the pair of pregnant sluts, by squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples.

Candice will suck on her nipples so that the milk pours into her own mouth and then let the white milk pour down her body. Then Taylor and Sophia will lick the milk off of Candice's body.

You put Emma to work, not only taking care of you and Candice's new daughter, but Emma also does the daily chore of helping milk your Victoria's Secret Angel slut so she can bottle feed the baby later. Emma helps pump Candice's boobs and save the milk for later.

You are so turned on by Candice Swanepoel's milky titties and your two pregnant sluts that you decide you want to breed another woman. You decide on Emma's friend Isabella. You've never liked Isabella, but you have to admit that she's very attractive. You think you and Isabella would make beautiful babies.

You have Emma call over Isabella and feed her more Slave4U. This time you turn Isabella into your permanent sex though. You give her Slave4U every day as you re-program her to be your slut. Then you have her stop taking the pill and her actual boyfriend Jacob to use condoms when he fucks her.

You track when Isabella is most fertile and then you, have a whole big ritual where Taylor, Sophia, and Candice gather around and watch you fuck Isabella. Emma wanted to watch too, but she had to take care of your and Candice's baby daughter.

The girls finger themselves and each other as they watch you Isabella. They tell Isabella how glorious it is to carry your child. Sophia and Taylor Swift rub their big pregnant bellies and swollen tits. Candice squeeze her sensitive boobs too, causing more milk to drip out, of course. But Sophia and Taylor help suck up the milk.

Candice sees Isabella's mouth wide open as she moans loudly as you fuck her and can't resist squeezing some of her milk into Isabella's mouth. Isabella loves the taste, of course, and it just makes her even hornier.

"Make me a mama," Isabella screams as you fuck her. She's to be impregnated by you. "Fill me with your sperm and make me pregnant."

You do do fill Isabella's unprotected and fertile pussy with your cum - a big load of your creamy baby batter. She lifts her hips up in order to keep your sperm from leaving her body.

Then you repeat the ritual the next day. This time Candice warms you up, by riding you first. Her milk leaks all over you as she rides you to orgasm.

Then when you fuck Isabella, Candice plays with Taylor and Sophia, making your pregnant sluts take terms rubbing their wet pussies against hers until they all cum and are covered in pussy juice and milk.

You inseminate Isabella that night and again in the next. Then it's a matter of waiting until she can take a test to see if it worked. It's a painful wait, but when the good news comes that you have successfully impregnated Isabella you all get together for another orgy. This time Sophia offers to babysit to Emma can join in the celebration of you impregnating another one of her friends.

It's a wild orgy full of milk and sperm. You fuck all the women, of course, and they go wild eating each other out as well.

Everyone is just as eager to have their turn sucking on Candice's milk-filled boobs as they are at sucking your cock.

Emma tells you that she thinks she could cum just from sucking on Candice's big titties. She just loves the feeling of Candice's milk filling her mouth and sliding into her body. Emma knows that Candice's milk is a gift from you - you filled her with your seed and her body created milk to feed your love child. Candice's milk is food for love and Emma needs to consume it.

Taylor Swift knows that it'll just be a couple days until she's going to be leaking like Candice. She's just about ready to pop. Her whole body feels amazingly huge and swollen. She's not just excited to be milked, but she's already thinking about when you'll breed her a second time. She wishes she could live the rest of her life pregnant - she just loves how good it feels.

Sophia has a little more to go until she'll be a new mommy, but she's as excited as Taylor Swift is. It's extra exciting for Sophia because she knows that Candice and Taylor are famous, and to be spending all this time with them - to be pregnant and soon giving birth along side them makes her feel amazing. They are like the world's most beautiful woman and she's so thankful you brought her alongside them.

Truthfully, Emma wishes you'd inseminate her along with your other ladies - but she knows it's her job to run the household to take care of all the babies. She feels fortunate that she's involved in your life at all, really, given that you are just the most amazing man the world has ever seen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)