More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by olly olly

What's next?

It's time to fuck your new sex Gigi Hadid

You decide to simply take Gigi on the floor. She's already on the floor of your office with her pussy lips spread open and her cunt soaking wet, so you don't waste anymore time. You strip off your clothes and push your fat cockhead into the model's cunt hole.

Gigi moans when she feels the mushroom head of your cock spread her pussy out. You slide your full length inside her with one smooth movement. Gigi's pussy is slick and velvety.

Gigi has been fucked by many cocks, but she's never felt anything as pleasurable as having your fat cock shove inside of her. She may be willing and wet, but still she feels your huge member straining against the fleshy walls of her pussy, filling her in a way she's never felt before. She loves it.

Gigi cums quickly after you begin fucking her and for the next 30 minutes while you continue to plow your cock into her, fucking her raw and in every position you can imagine in an office (on the desk, against the wall, her bouncing on you while you sit in your chair), she cums many more times. Gigi has never experience multiple orgasms before, but you know that thanks to Slave4U she's going to be experiencing many things for the first time.

Finally you fill Gigi's pussy, which is by now more red than pink, with your white cum. It's just what her pussy needs - something to soothe her burning flesh. She cums one last time while your feed pumps into her and then you both collapse, sweaty and sticky.

It takes a while before Gigi is able to hobble up to her feet. When she does you notice some of your cum flows out of her pussy and down her leg. She giggles and then asks you when she should visit again.

You tell her to come by at the same time tomorrow, "but tomorrow bring your sister with you." Gigi is surprised by your words, and you can see her think it over, but she quickly decides that this is very exciting - everything about you is exciting to Gigi now - and blows you a kiss goodbye and says she looks forward to tomorrow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)