More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by olly olly

What's next?

The next day Gigi Hadid comes back to your office with her sister Bella

When Gigi Hadid walks into your office the next day the first thing you notice is that the tight shirt she is wearing is completely see-thru. It's a nude colored shirt that's so see-thru that where it's stretched around her breasts she's basically naked. She's also wearing a cute pink collar, that you know is an even greater sign that she hasn't forgotten that you own her.

Right behind Gigi is her younger sister Bella Hadid. Bella is just 21, barely old enough to drink, but showing off her tits in the same exact style as her big sister. You notice Gigi is trying to keep a straight face - trying to hid her smile - as you look at her sister's tits. This is Gigi's first present for you, helping dress her sister in matching slutty clothes.

You have to give #FreeTheNipple some credit - you're very pleased that these young girls don't think twice about not wearing bras in public. Not only do they not mind, but it's the right thing, the pro-woman, fight-the-man thing to do. If you're not showing off your tits - you're a self-hating woman, or something.

The first think you note is how Bella's boobies as bigger than her older sisters. She has bigger boobs, but smaller, darker nipples. Oddly, she even looks older than Gigi, who has a youthful quality to her - especially when she smiles of bats her long lashes.

You introduce yourself to Bella as John, and then you direct the two beautiful sisters to sit down.

"So did Gigi tell you why I called you here today?" you ask Bella.

"Not really, she said it was important," she said and then added, "and to dress to impress."

"And I see you did that," you say, gesturing at her large breasts. Then you change your tone to be more serious. "I don't want or need to go into all of the details, but suffice to say your sister Gigi got herself into a bit of trouble," you say spewing bullshit, knowing that Gigi would go along with whatever you say.

"The good news is that we - Gigi and I - negotiated a settlement of sorts. And this is where you come in. Gigi has made me a promise, and once she delivers on that promise, she will no longer be in any trouble."

What promise do you say Gigi made?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)