More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

Well

Percy

You are Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon and now twice hero of Olympus, your relationship with Annabeth has been for a couple of days now and your were just fine with that. It was her idea anyway.

The giant war just ended, thanks to your effort you were given many gifts from many gods, an apartment on Olympus from your dad, the hunters friendship from Artemis, many flying shoes from Hermes, permission to use the flying shoes from Zeus, good reading and writing skills from Athena (This one is actually for stop dating Annabeth), some minors god gave you other stuff but you haven't bother to check it out yet.

Since you were chilling in your new apartment and nothing happened for a couple of hours it took you completely by surprise that a book fell on your face. The book looked quite old, it had a soft leather cover, slightly yellowed paper, and a long string Leather wrap tie closing it.

You got off the bed and sat on you new greek mahogany writing desk, opened the book and saw a note on the first page.

"The world runs on rules. Schools and companies have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners associations. Even countries have their laws. You spend all day following rules. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be the one writing the rules for once? Now you can. This is the Rulebook. Simply put the name of an organization and write your rules. Any rule you can think of will be followed by everyone in that organization.

You can write Old Rules and New Rules. People will treat Old Rules casually, like they've been around forever. The world will even change to accommodate Old Rules as you write them. On the other hand, New Rules only go into effect once you've written them down. People will still follow them, but they may express nervousness, embarrassment, excitement, or other emotions about them.

Oh, and One last tip: make sure you use a pencil. Wouldn't want you regretting your changes.

-A gift from the fates"

You got a shit eating grin on your face, anything you wanted was just a scribble away. But what to do?, what to do?

You could make the gods nicer? Meh.

You could have fun? Yes, thats better.

Then you got a great idea, since before you were kidnap by Hera, you hadn't gotten any action. So why not get some payback from the queen of bitches herself.

You open a drawer to find a pencil to write with, it took you awhile because you had mostly just pens, then you change the rulebook to the first free page and write.

_Organization: Hera Goddess of Marriage, Home, and Family _New rule: Hera happily does anything that Perseus Jackson (the one writing this) tells her to.

You considered making it an old rule, but choosed to make it a new rule so that the world stays the same. You are pleased with the rule but there is something on the back of your head that is bothering you.

Oh of course, Zeus. He won't let you have his wife as your personal toy, but what if that were change?

Grinning like an idiot, you quickly write another rule.

Old rule: No one finds anything wrong, bad or suspicious with the previous rule or any of its effects.

Do you go for Hera now? Or write down some more rules? (Fell free to add)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)