More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xileto xileto

Who Found The Rulebook?

Otis Haverford, a sadistic psychopath

[Warning: This is rather brutal, guro-ish at times. Read at your own discretion]

Otis Haverford is walking home alone from the bar one night, after failing to pick up any girls. Pissed off, he kicks a cardboard box full of books standing on the sidewalk, and the books fly everywhere. Suddenly he notices one particular book, with gold lettering on the front: "The Rulebook".

Curious, he picks it up and opens it. "Any rule written in this book will be immediately and unequivocally considered law by everyone. Rules prefixed by "Old rule" will be considered to always have been, while rules prefixed with "New rule" will take effect immediately to everyone's surprise."

Otis grins mischievously to himself , and finds a nearby diner where he can get a cup of coffee and borrow a pencil. Fueled by rage and hatred for the women who turned him down, he starts writing down rules that will allow him to teach them all a lesson:

Old rule: This Rulebook belongs to Otis Haverford, and can only be opened by him. It will magically reappear in his pocket if it's more than ten feet away from him.

Old rule: Any mention of "I", "me" or "my" refers to Otis Haverford, the owner of this book.

Old rule: I can do exactly as I please, and no one will ever attempt to stop me, even though they might want to.

Old rule: Everyone must obey my commands

Old rule: I am the strongest man alive, while maintaining a regular, fit physique.

Old rule: I have a 10 inch long dick, 2,5 inches wide.

Old rule: I have no restitution period after orgasm

Old rule: I cum between 7 oz and two gallons, depending on how hard I cum. This cum is replenished instantly and magically, without draining me.

Old rule: As I cum, I can increase the strength of my orgasm by having my cock increase two inches in length and two inches in diameter.

Old rule: I can change peoples sexual preference by command.

To verify that these rules actually works, he looks down his pants to see the monster cock he is now endowed with. Now.. What to do with these newfound powers?

Where does he go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)