More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Do you strip her?

Of Course

Given how damn sexy Natalie looked standing before you only a fool would not take advantage of the situation as you looked at the Notebook and decided best to ensure you are the only master of such power.

Of course might as well have some fun along the way as you give Natalie a once over and spoke "Natalie I suspect you are hiding underneath your clothing please remove your apron, shoes, and socks first and place them on the chair in front of me."

Noting that she did what she was told, albeit you pulled out your pencil out again you began to write:

Old Rule: the sole owner of the Notebook is Frank Random Name.

Old Rule: only the owner of the Notebook is aware of it's existence.

Old Rule: no matter where the owner is the Notebook will appear whenever he wishes it.

Once you finished writing you closed the Notebook and realize that many patrons and even employees of the shop looked at you with disgust. No doubt they hated the new rule requiring such a pretty girl as Natalie to be stripped in front of you and you decide to correct that little oversight with a simple rule.

New Rule: everyone must accept the strip search and even encourage the barista to present herself. All actions performed while being stripped is acceptable and all commands must be followed.

Finishing your writing you look up to see Natalie had finished removing the clothing you had instructed as stood there bare feet. Her chest was heaving heavily as you realize that her breasts were quite large despite the shirt doing it's best to conceal her assets.

Smiling you began to wonder if you should just have her continue to strip herself or have a little bit of fun with the handcuffs currently in your belt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)