More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What does she write?

Nude girls

Casey glanced over at the attractive redheaded barista once again and wrote in the notebook. "Old rule, all female employees at this coffeeshop shall be fully nude with the exception of a small apron around the waist exposing the vagina."

As soon as she put down the pencil, Casey noticed the change around her. "Hi miss, here's your drink." The barrista, now only clad in a small apron, told her placing her coffee on the table.

Casey was flabbergasted, the redhead's well trimmed pussy was so close that she could smell it's wonderful fragrance. She quickly jotted down another rule. "Old rule, customers are allowed to grope, finger and otherwise have sex with female employees." She finished and reached her hand out to the girl's pussy. "Uh, excuse you, I'm not into girls." The redhead fired back. Damn.

Casey went and revised her previous rule to include all customers, and while she was at it included another rule. "All female employees and customers are now sexually attracted to other females."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)