More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mahyma Mahyma

What does he write?/Who's life does he change first?

Normal nudity

Colin figures that whatever he ends up using this book for, getting a better look at his coworkers' bodies could only be a good first step, so he decided to make a change to the zoo's policy.

Old Rule: The Zoo requires female employees to undergo a daily nude inspection by a male coworker.

He heads to work, Bella greets him at the gate

"Oh hey Collin, how's it going?"

"Unbelievably well actually, you're looking great by the way"

"Thanks, oh that reminds me, we should probably get the inspection out of the way, come on"

He follows Bella into one of the employee areas, there are some cubicles behind curtains he doesn't remember being there before. Once they have some privacy she quickly strips of her uniform, laying her cleanly shaven, milky white, skin bare. Collin has to consciously stop himself from drooling.

"Well, do I look all right?"

"Hard to say from here, turn around and bend over a little"

She complies and Collin says a silent thank-you to whatever brought the rulebook into his possession. He then begins 'inspecting' her legs and rear, running his hand along her skin and giving her ass a couple squeezes for good measure. All the while she patiently waits and doesn't seem remotely perturbed by any of what's happening.

"Well that all seems fine" Collin says after a few enjoyable minutes "let's get a closer look at that chest now"

Bella stands up straight again and pulls her arms behind her back, her breasts are quite small but that doesn't mean Collin is going to enjoy playing with them any less.

Does Collin take the 'examination' any further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)