More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alpha100001 alpha100001

What's next?

More rules

Women are not allowed to orgasm. Being fucked brings immense and almost unbearable pleasure, and when they are creampied (which can last about 30 seconds) they are brought staggeringly close to an orgasm themselves, but they fend it off with all of their willpower to make sure they themselves don't finish, because it would be an affront to their devotion of making sure only my pleasure and orgasms matter. They hate orgasming as much as they hate not giving 100% consideration to my pleasure.

When being used or punished by me, they are deeply grateful for the privilege, and will ask in hopefulness if there is any more they can do for me. For example, getting whipped in the pussy, has them thanking me, and asking if they can peel back the hood covering their clit so that they may feel even more pain, or to allow themselves to rock back and forth spread-eagled while my dick is in their ass so they can make me cum in them, while their pussy gets punished on my whim.

Women, when not being used by me, must do enemas on themselves in preparation of the off chance I might approach them and want to sodomize them, unless stated otherwise, as well as make sure their hair and make up are done perfectly, bikini waxes are a must, as well as pushing themselves hard at the gym to keep their bodies perfect, shaping their asses perfectly too. There must be at least a little suffering involved, having the privilege of serving me must have some small sacrifices.

The 7 women in front of me are now perfectly shaped, tits having absolutely zero sag and asses are divinely peachy. Some stretch their arms out above or behind them to give me an even better view of their nude bodies and tits, and some are really spreading their pussy lips wide.

What now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)