More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by monkey17 monkey17

How dus zoe treet Hanna?

Mommy Kink

As Zoe approached Hanna noised that she was only brining one cup of coffee with the other drink appearing to be baby bottle of milk. Seeing the bottle Hanna seemed to remember that her new mistress was heavily into age play, liking to be called mommy in sex and treating Hanna as if she was a very young girl. "I hope you have bin a good girl wile I was up getting owner drinks." Zoe said speaking in the of voice one voice for small children. "Hers your milk all wormed up and hers mommy's adult drink." Taking the bottles wile looking around slightly nervily Hanna put the rubber teat in her moth and began to drink the worm milk. she noticed serval people looking in her direction. A group of girl her age pointed and giggled at her. "I still cant believe that they passed that lour making you my property." "fist thing were going to do is go out and by you all new clothes. you really shouldn't be weeing those big girl clothes." "Mmm the fought of your cute little bottom in a dipper wile I show you of to all Mommy's friends gets me all hard."

"If your a good girl and drink all your milk, you can have some of Mommy's special cream. You wont that don't you?" "Yes Mommy I wont your cream, its so yummy." once they were both dun with there drinks Zoe smiled at Hanna saying. "Well dun for being such a good girl you get a reword. Now bunny go under the table and start playing with My cock the way I tout you to with just your hand and moth ." Hanna got under the table and unzipped Zoe's pants releasing the huge cock. Feeling both imbursement and tern on form such an act in vew of ever one Hanna began. she started with serval likes of the heed getting a taste before inclosing her moth around the thick pees of fuck meet. since she could only take half of it Hanna used her hands to help stimulate her masters fat dick wile also adding her tong liking wile sucking.

"O yes baby girl suck on your Mommy's fat cock. Such a good girl don't stop." "I love my little baby cocksucker always so egger to plies ."

Hanna continued to stimulate Zoe's dick in front of every one loving her new place on her knees for her master. It worsen long till Zoe grabbed her heed and held it wile mooning out " yes yes get reedy Mommy's goner give her baby her special milk ." with once last moon Zoe cum in Hanna's moth. The blond to drink as much as she could . At once point Zoe poled out and wiped her still leaking cock all over Hanna's face wile saying. "Be a good girl and were my cream for every one to see . So they know your mommy's special little cum dump.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)