More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8

What shenanigans unfold at the cottage?

Meeting Tyler and Susan

"Thank god we're finally here!" You yell while stretching, leaving the confines of your family vehicle behind you. Arms up high, you take a deep breath of that refreshing, lakeside air, smelling pine trees and freshwater. "I swear, that ride gets longer and longer."

"Oh, shut up." Your mom chides, playfully smacking the back of your head. "You were so enraptured with your sister's tits you barely saw any of it. Now, where's your Uncle Joey..." You smile as you watch her head further towards the cottage, unusually calm about the fact that she was walking around with her tits exposed.

Your father isn't far behind her. "We'll unload our trunks when it starts getting dark" he calls back to you. "No need to do it now."

You nod, turning back to the car to see how Robin's doing. You chuckle upon noticing that she's still sitting in the back seat, unmoving. You grab a hold of the roof of the car, leaning forward into the open door. "You coming?" You ask her, grinning.

Robin, arms crossed and pouting, glares at you. "And have everyone see my tits? No thanks."

You shrug. "Suit yourself. Enjoy your stay in the car!"

Grabbing the rulebook from the backseat, you barely make it five feet from the vehicle before you're tackled back onto it. "Michael!" a voice you recognize as your cousin Susan screams, her body colliding into yours. As you embrace her in a tight hug, you're thrilled at seeing that, like Robin and your parents, your cousin Susan is currently topless. Her shapely back exposed to you, you feel the urge you gave all men well up inside you but you suppress it, wanting to keep the hug family friendly. Coming up from behind her, you wave as you spot her older brother Tyler walking up, wearing nothing but his swim trunks.

"It's been ages!" Susan quickly adds, pulling back from the hug to look at you. Glancing down, you now have a full view of her beaming face and smiling emerald eyes, framed by her short brown-haired bob cut. But what truly attracts your attention are the large tits that she's currently smashing against your naked chest, nipples happily poking your abdomen.

"Great seeing you too Susan." You accent your words by pulling her further still, allowing her chest to sit comfortably above her belly, and bringing your hands up to grope her.

She giggles as you feel her bosom, her smile somehow intensifying. "Never were able to keep your hands to yourself, could you?" You chuckle, loving the after-effects of your global change. "Where's Robin?" she asks, finally breaking free from your grip.

You gesture back towards the car. "Spending the weekend in there, apparently."

Susan pouts, evidently disliking that prospect. "That's no fun. Rooooobin!" she calls, rushing off towards the open door. You let her leave and instead turn towards your other cousin, Tyler. At 21, he was the oldest kid of your generation - three years Susan's senior (she was your age) and one year older than Robin. You grin as he approaches you and you give him a firm pat on the back, embracing him like a brother.

"Glad you could make it, Michael!" he admits, pulling back. "It's been lonely with just Susan and myself here." He nods towards the car. "Is Robin okay?"

You shrug, dismissing his concerns. "She's not happy about the topless thing..."

He just chuckles, understanding. "Yeah, Susan wasn't happy either. But what can you do." Now it was his turn to shrug. "She came around to it eventually."

"Ahh... About that," you begin, and bring up your hands to cup imaginary tits. "Susan man... Like, holy shit!"

He laughs, cutting off any further comment. "Right?! Now you know what I've been going through, sharing a room with her for god knows how long. Is Robin... Ahh, wait here she comes."

Curious, you turn back one last time towards the car and lo and behold, out came Robin, Susan grinning behind her. Apparently, she'd been able to somehow coax your sister out and into the world. The duo exchange a few more words before Robin turns towards you, quickly noting Tyler. She shakes her head upon seeing him. "Hey Tyler..." she half whispers.

"My God, Robin!" your cousin mumbles, staring at your sister. "Your tits...!"

The girl simply rolls her eyes. "Let's get this over with."

Grinning, the man beelines for your sisters chest, groping her unceremoniously. You approach the trio and raise an eyebrow at Robin, who simply shrugs, barely reacting to Tyler's ministration.

"She convinced me that having everyone see my tits isn't any different from having grown up with everyone groping them." she says, answering your unspoken question. Behind her, Susan is grinning broadly and you decide not to comment any further. Tyler pulls away shortly afterwards.

Greetings and primarily gropes out of the way, the four of you exchange a couple pleasantries before Tyler walks up to you and throws his arm around your shoulder. "So!" he begin, and already you know what he's about to propose. "Lily and Felix won't arrive until tomorrow, so it's just us. Anyone want to go swimming? Suzy and I found an incredible watering hole - a part of the lake untouched by any cottages - just a quick hike up the mountain."

Next to Robin, Susan is nodding alongside her brother, barely containing herself in her excitement. "It's actually amazing; there's a small beach and a large rock that's perfect for cliff diving. Ty and I spend most of our time here there now."

You catch your sister's eye and a few unspoken words pass between you. Having expected this, her warning from earlier echoing in your mind, she answers first. "Won't it be getting dark soon?" she inquires while looking up at the sun, which would be setting in a handful of hours.

Susan just beams brighter. "That's the best part! Ty and I already have a few tents and snacks set up there! We'll build a campfire after our dip and be able to watch the stars before crashing for the night! We already told our parents we're spending the night there. It'll be loads of fun, I guarantee!"

Robin still gives you an uneasy side look, and you can't help but understand her . Susan and Tyler had always been the more outdoorsy ones of the bunch, and while you and Robin enjoyed the fresh mountain air, neither of you were big fans of staying out late into the night.

This time however, things were different - you had the means with which to shape the world itself. And so for once, you were genuinely excited at the prospect of spending a night out in the woods. You shoot your sister an apologetic look, her face quickly souring in realization, before you turn back towards Tyler. "Sure! Why not! Sounds like it'll be fun."

Your cousin, exceedingly excited this positive development, beams and gestures towards a small trail leading deeper into the forest. "Excellent! Follow me." he says, before heading off into the direction he pointed it. "The hike itself isn't long; just long enough for you to build up a small sweat. You won't regret it, trust me!"

Giving Robin one last shrug, you march on behind Tyler, the sound of the girls' footsteps not far behind you.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)