More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

What does Mackenzie try?

Maybe there's a third option?

There was no way the embarrassed redhead could bring herself to make the long trek to Marianne's place, and she couldn't be sure she could trust Rachel anymore. There were some other options the luscious beauty could consider...

If she could find something to wear, Mackenzie could make the walk to Marianne's place with no trouble at all. The tricky part was figuring out where she could find something to wear. More precisely, finding something to wear without being seen in her naked state. That likely meant stealing something.

Mackenzie's backyard was devoid of anything useful in that regard, but as she eyed the fence that hid her yard from prying eyes, she considered what laid beyond those walls.

To the right of Mackenzie's house were the Schmidts, a married couple just a few years older than Mackenzie herself. She hadn't really interacted with them much, but they seemed like nice enough people. If she was lucky, the redhead might even find Heather, the wife, and convince her to help her out. It would certainly be better than having to ask Jeremy for help, or being to steal from her neighbors. As she weighed these points, Mackenzie was roused from her thoughts by a dog's barking. She'd almost forgotten about Buster! She didn't know the breed of the dog, but that could be a problem if she chose that yard.

The house on the opposite side was a different story. Diane Chen, also around Mackenzie's age, and a woman Mackenzie butted heads with on more than one occasion. Diane had a habit of making trouble with her neighbors, using obscure zoning laws and ordinances to houses to make changes that suited her tastes. While Mackenzie didn't like Diane, she did know a few things about her, such as the fact that she opted to hang her laundry out to dry rather than use a machine. If it was laundry day, then Mackenzie's problem would be solved almost immediately. But if Diane caught her... that wouldn't be good.

Maybe it would be better to venture out into the alley and try scoping out other yards? There was always a chance she'd find a better choice.

Does Mackenzie try sneaking into a yard, or consider further options?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)