More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

Her own home

Mackenzie's heart was threatening to bounce right out of her chest and leap halfway around the world. She was no stranger to this sort of thing anymore, but she that didn't make this any easier, and it also didn't help her in this new situation. However, the book in her hands was an excellent way of keeping her mind off her situation and hope her heart would relax on its own once she started breathing normally. She hoped.

One hot, restless night during last month's heat wave, Mackenzie found herself too uncomfortable to sleep. Her sleepwear changed several times that night, starting from a full set of light summer pajamas before making its way into a a light, well worn T-shirt she used almost exclusively for the gym, and even that was soon discarded for her birthday suit. When sleeping naked atop the covers still proved extremely hot, the red head came to the conclusion she'd have to open a window. Even in the face of flashing her 35C breasts to any perverts out on a late night stroll, the six foot tall red head wouldn't dress in even the light shirt, believing she'd still flash her little red landing strip and the pink treasure beneath it. She didn't like this choice either, but decided that openly flashing her boobs would distract from the less visible lips in the junction of her legs. Plus, it was just too hot to dress again, so hot it was likely no one was out anyway, a conclusion she verified when she didn't hear a hush or spy a soul after opening the window.

Even with the window open, the room remained too stuffy for her to redress, though she did climb under the thinnest sheet of her bed. Still uncomfortable, Mackenzie decided to play with the window again, but this time wouldn't adjust it. Instead, she decided to see how long she could keep herself in front of the window before some noise scared her back into bed. She sat in front of that quiet window for what felt like hours, even though the moon in the sky made it clear it was only fifteen minutes. The rush of adrenaline banished her exhaustion, and the game took her mind off the unbearable room temperature. It wasn't until nature called and broke her game did she fall from her high and into bed sleeping. While all that happened that night was a little flashing and an indoor streak in an otherwise empty house, it started Mackenzie's exhibitionism.

In the month that followed, Mackenzie's restless nights were spent meandering around her backyard, walking around her house "checking" all the windows that faced the street at some angle, or even cleaning her walkway and the sidewalk in front of her house. She hadn't been caught yet, and her run of good luck had numbed her to the possibility of getting caught, making it seem as though it was only possible in her mind for the sole purpose of exciting her. This attitude accounted for today's actions and the dropkick she took to the head for performing them.

Feeling more adventurous, Mackenzie decided to bring her game into the light of day for the first time on this Saturday. Carrying only a book, the nubile red head elected to spend the morning lying in the grass reading and blasting away the tan lines left by her bikini. The month of experimenting revealed that some jewelry gave her the illusion of cover, and she hated it. It felt better when she wasn't wearing anything besides a pearly white smile. She added in a coat of insect repellent, but only because she figured that would be better than having a bite or sting somewhere sensitive. The stiffness of her skin didn't break her fantasy, but it did make her a bit uncomfortable.

The sound of motors running was becoming more apparent, an alarm of sorts for Mackenzie, telling her that it's time to go inside and wash. Her skin hadn't shown much improvement, but her tan lines were a bit fainter and there weren't any signs of a burn. Regardless, she picked herself up and walked the five steps to her back door. As a reflex, Mackenzie always locked a door after she closed it unless she consciously sent out the command "Stop!" Her back door was locked, but Mackenzie wasn't too worried about it. One of her emergency keys was kept in one of the small plastic rocks various companies make and sell, and she made sure to move the rock right next to her door before she went out. She'd done that every night she went out to let herself back in, and this morning was no different, except for one thing.

"Oh no. Oh no! No! NO!"

It took her a while to remember, but it finally came back to the red head. On her last night out, Mackenzie returned drowsy enough to out sleep Rip Van Winkle, and instead of replacing the key, she placed it on a table and decided to put it back after she got to sleep. However, Mackenzie had forgotten about this deviation when she awoke, leaving the key on the wrong side of the locked door. Only now did Mackenzie realize she could actually be seen stark naked, and she'd have to if she wanted to get back inside.

Mackenzie had two spare emergency keys, but neither was placed in a very favorable location. One was with Marianne, her very best friend in the world since college. If Mackenzie was ever in trouble, she could always count on Marianne to help. Unfortunately, Marianne lived with her boyfriend. In a crowded apartment building. Located on a busy street. About two miles away. And there's no guarantee they'd be home.

The other key was much closer, 23 steps, or so say Mackenzie's nightly walks. She kept it with her neighbor, Rachel. It seemed like a good idea at the time. The two of them quickly built a solid friendship, they could do things together when they didn't have plans, and talk about real things. Rachel almost turned Marianne and Mackenzie's Dynamic Duo into Three Musketeers, and both Rachel and Marianne seemed receptive to Mackenzie's description of the other. However, this went south when the three of them got together last week. As luck would have it, Marianne and Rachel knew each other very well from high school. Rachel cheated Marianne out of a slot on the cheer squad, and Marianne retaliated by stealing her boyfriend. Evidently the story was of significantly greater girth, but Rachel stormed off afterwards and Marianne chose to put Rachel out of her mind to have a nice lunch with her best friend. While not really Mackenzie's problem, she's been too afraid to approach Rachel since then and has no clue how Rachel feels about her anymore. This could be like poking a hornets nest naked, and the feeling in Mackenzie's stomach didn't subside once she realized she was already half way there.

"Maybe a different approach?" Mackenzie mumbled, musing other possibilities.

What does Mackenzie try?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)