More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

What does Mackenzie try?

Rachel is still her friend, right? Surely she's calmed down.

Rachel was, if nothing else, the closest possible option to end this ordeal. Surely she couldn't hold a grudge against Mackenzie just because she happens to be friends with someone she doesn't like. Rachel was an adult, she'd put aside and hard feelings to help Mackenzie.

...she hoped.

Twenty-three steps didn't sound too bad in Mackenzie's head, but looking out fearfully across her neighborhood street made the short distance seem like a mile long hike. A quick run across the street shouldn't be too bad, but the idea of streaking across the street was practically paralyzing the nubile redhead.

"Come on Mack. Just... take a deep breath and run for it." Mackenzie told herself as she psyched herself up to make the run.

With her heart pounding away like a jackhammer, Mackenzie left the relative safety of her backyard and ran like her life depended on it. Her speed was hampered by her arms firmly clamping down over her chest and crotch in a attempt to keep herself covered (and to prevent the uncomfortable bouncing that would come with running naked normally). Mackenzie could feel her progress as her feet went from the cool tickle of grass to the rough sidewalk and asphalt of the road warming in the morning sun. The return of grass as Mackenzie made it to Rachel's front yard was a welcome relief as well as a sign of her run being nearly complete.

Scrambling up the stairs of Rachel's porch, Mackenzie practically fell into the door as her hand left her crotch to hammer against the doorbell. The naked damsel's mind began to wander as she waited for Rachel to answer the door. What would her friend make of her situation? Could she still call Rachel her friend? What if Rachel just slammed the door right in her face?

Then her thoughts began to get worse. What if Rachel wasn't home? What if someone else answered the door? How was she going to explain herself to someone else when explaining to Rachel would be bad enough?

Mackenzie was snapped out of her slippery slope of thoughts by the sound of the door opening. Making sure her hands were in the right places, Mackenzie looked to the opening door with cautious hope.

Is it Rachel at the door? Is she willing to help Mackenzie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)