More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Viredae Viredae

Is it Rachel at the door? Is she willing to help Mackenzie?

Rachel is willing to "help"... Eventually.

As soon as the door opened and Rachel popped her head out to see who it was, her expression changed from annoyed to who could be bothering her at this time of night, to surprise at the person in front of her and their state of (un)dress, then once again to a sort of smug satisfaction and victory at the prospect in front of her.

"Hey Rachel, I know it's kinda late and it's not really a great time to be here but I could really use a hand since I've been locked out without any clothes and I could really use your help to get back inside or get some clothing or anything please help me!" Rachel strained her concentration to keep up with the run-on sentence, but she basically understood the jist of it.

Rachel's first reaction was to simply slam the door in Mackenzie's face, maybe even take the book she was holding as cover just to spite her, but after a moment of consideration, she deemed it would be much better and more satisfying to help Mackenzie and reap the benefits of leveraging this over her for more to come.

"Okay, I think I can help you out here," Rachel relished the sight of Mackenzie's eye widening in joy, and couldn't wait to wreck that all over again "provided you do something for me."

"W-what do you want?" Mackenize hesitated, she knew that Rachel had something in mind as payback, but she really had in the matter now, she had to comply.

"Easy, I want to borrow a book from you," Rachel shrugged and pointed at the book Mackenzie was using for cover "namely that one."

"Is... Is that it?" Mackenzie started to breath again, although still on guard, this couldn't be the only thing Rachel wanted, could it?

"Yup." Rachel replied succintly.

The reply was followed by a slightly elongated moment of silence, where Mackenzie didn't know how to react.

"Well? Give it here already!" Rachel stuck her hand out and demanded.

"What, right now?" Mackenzie shrank away, not knowing what to think of Rachel's demand "But I'll be standing out here completely naked!"

"That's the point." Rachel insisted, which put Mackenzie in another awkward spot.

Mackenzie wrestled with herself before finally giving in and handing the book over to Rachel, her previous cover was immediately replaced by her hands, which frankly did not do as good a job as the book did, she was never more embarrassed and humiliated in her entire life, and this was simply her standing stark naked in front of her own (former) friend, it was a completely different sensation from walking around in the comfort of her own house.

"Now- Oh hi there!" Rachel's face suddenly switched to a cheerful mode, as she seemed to speak to someone behind Mackenzie, the latter's heart leaping into her throat as she gasped and whirled around to see... No one, Rachel had played a trick on her to make her think that someone was standing behind her.

"Goddammit Rachel! This isn't the time for some stupid..." Mackenzie began chiding her friend as she turned back around, and was completely dumbfounded by what she saw:

She saw her friend rachel holding up her cell phone, and the click and flash that came next confirmed what Mackenzie was dreading, she'd just been photographed, and to make matters worse, Mackenzie had accidentally let her guard down, her arms did not cover her privates at the moment the picture was take, which meant that she was completely exposed at that point.

"There we go, now let's get down to what I really want," Rachel began as she put the cell phone away in her pocket.

What does Rachel "really" want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)