More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Phantompen Phantompen

Is it Rachel at the door? Is she willing to help Mackenzie?

Rachel lets Mackenzie in... but she isn't alone.

"Mackenzie, what in the hell are you-" Rachel began, only to be cut off by the redhead in question.

"Rachel it's a really long story, but I'm locked out of my house and really really REALLY need that spare key I gave you! And maybe something to wear? Please?" Mackenzie begged. Her nerves made her words run together into an almost incomprehensible screed, but she seemed to get her message across well enough.

"Uh... okay, yeah. Come on in." Rachel said after a moment's hesitation.

Mackenzie was so relieved to hurry inside as Rachel stepped aside to allow her entry that she completely missed the mischievous grin that crossed Rachel's face. Even though she was safely indoors, Mackenzie kept her hands securely over her privates, still not keen on the idea of showing herself off to Rachel any more than she already had.

"Go ahead and wait in the den while I go grab your key, okay?" Rachel said, giving Mackenzie a playful swat on her naked rear end as she strolled past. The embarrassed redhead jumped in surprise, but meekly nodded her head and made a beeline for the room in question.

Mackenzie knew the way to Rachel's den and had no trouble reaching the room. What she wasn't expecting was the group of people all staring at her as she stepped into the room. Mackenzie completely froze up, unable to will herself to move as she became the center of attention.

"Girls, this is my neighbor, Mackenzie." came Rachel's voice from behind Mackenzie. "Mackenzie, these are some old friends of mine. I was actually just telling them about you, funny enough."

The look Rachel flashed over Mackenzie's shoulder to her assembled friends made her plans clear. The looks of shock were replaced with ones that made Mackenzie shiver. None of them looked friendly or helpful...

"Kim, Mary, Jess, Vanessa, let's make our surprise guest feel nice and welcome." Rachel finished, placing her hands on Mackenzie's back and shoving her forward into the room.

What do the women have in store for Mackenzie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)