More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by wicker wicker

What do the women have in store for Mackenzie?

Girls Night Out

"Rachel, do you have my key?" asked McKenzie.

"Where are my manners?" said Rachel. She turned to her friends. "Lila, Carrie, Sandy, Roberta, this is McKenzie. McKenzie these are my friends."

"Nice to meet you all," said McKenzie. She turned to Rachel. "The key please."

"To be honest, I lost that thing," said Rachel.

"You gotta be kidding me!" said McKenzie.

"Don't worry, I'll get you some clothes to wear until we figure it out," said Rachel, "Girls, get McKenzie a beer." Rachel turn and literally skipped out of the room.

An embarrassed McKenzie glanced at the girls who were smiling politely. She noticed they all had bottles of light beer in their hands.

"I'll get you one," said Roberta, a caramel skinned creole. She got up and went into the kitchen and came back with a beer. She thrust it towards McKenzie.

"No, thanks," said McKenzie.

"What you too good to drink with us?" asked Carrie. The other girls stopped smiling.

"No, it's not that!" Said McKenzie. She decided to play nice. "OK, what the hell. I could use a drink I guess!"

"Thatta girl!" said Roberta.

"Here's to McKenzie!" said Carrie. "May her night get better! Bottoms up, ladies!"

The girls turned their bottles up and started to chug. McKenzie, knowing she was not in much of state to antagonize anyone joined in and slammed her beer. She had not done it since her sorority days, but it was like riding a bike.

"Another!" said Roberta. She ran into the kitchen.

"I wonder what's keeping Rachel," said McKenzie.

"Our company not good enough for you?" asked Lila.

"Oh, no!" said McKenzie. "This kinda reminds me of my sorority days."

Roberta came back and handed McKenzie another beer.

"McKenzie here is going to show us how to slam a beer the old college way," said Lila.

"Chug, chug, chug!" chanted the girls.

McKenzie smiled nervously then chugged the second beer. The two beers being slammed in quick sececcesion were making her tipsy already.

Rachel came back. "Go into the spare bedroom. First door on the right. I put some clothes out for you. Some of my stuff. You're curvier than I am, so it might be a tight fit."

"Thanks," said McKenzie. She handed the empty bottle to Rachel and headed to the spare room.

On the bed in the spare room was a pair of hot pink satin, French cut panties, a pair of light blue leggings, and a dark blue tank top. McKenzie put a hand to her head. She had not slammed beers like that in a while. She walked to the bed and pulled on the panties. They were a tight fit and gave her slight wedgie. She thought about going sans panties, but pulled the tights on. Any thoughts of removing the panties left as the leggings were tight and would have given her a serious camel toe had she not put on the panties. The tank top was also too tight, and McKenzie's nipples poked out. She saw a pair of wedge heels on the floor and put them on. "At least these are the right size," she muttered. She looked at herself in a full length mirror on the back of the door. The tank top did not come all the way down to the top of the leggings and showed a half an inch of midsection. The panties were visible through the stretched fabric of the leggings. "What fucking choice do I have?" she muttered. She went back to the where the girls were.

As McKenzie stepped into the den, another beer was thrust into her hand. This time by Rachel. "Slam it! We're going on a girls night out!"

"Woo hoo!" yelled the other girls.

"Um, I can't go out without my purse and dressed like this," said McKenzie.

"Too good for us," said Carrie, "Told you she was stuck up."

"No, I'm...fine, I need to night out after locking my fucking self out naked!" McKenzie slammed the beer.

The girls went out to Rachel's car. "Not enough room for all of us, so you get the trunk!" She opened the trunk with her key fob, and her friends grabbed McKenzie and lifted her up. They carried her to the trunk. "Are you serious?" yelled McKenzie just before the trunk slammed shut.

McKenzie was in the dark, something was poking her in the side. She felt it and it seemed to be a tire iron that was held in place by something. The car started and took off.

"Oh fuck!" said McKenzie as the tire iron kept poking her in the side. There was no room to turn and worse yet, she really had to pee after slamming three beers. "Guys?!" she yelled. She listened and heard no reply. "Guys, please pull over! I have to pee!"

The car hit a bump. "Oh fuck!" said McKenzie. The car hit more bumps. "Is she trying to hit every...." she muttered to herself. "Wait," she thought, "was this their plan all along. Fill her bladder with beer then take her on a bumpy car ride?" she thought. The car hit a pot hole.

Does Mack finish the ride dry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)