More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Phantompen Phantompen

Is it Rachel at the door? Is she willing to help Mackenzie?

Rachel does the "right" thing.

Rachel's eyes widened when she realized who was standing on her doorstep and what they were (or rather, weren't) wearing. She managed to stay quiet, however, instead raising an eyebrow and curling her lip into a bemused grin.

"I-I can explain!" Mackenzie started, fairly certain she already knew what Rachel was thinking. "It's... a long story, but I really need that spare house key I gave you. I'd seriously owe you one if you could help me out here!"

When Rachel didn't immediately respond, Mackenzie began to get nervous. She felt her palms start to sweat as they cradled and covered what little of the redhead they could. The silence dragged on for what felt like hours as Rachel seemed to consider her neighbor's words. Rachel finally broke the silence as she gave a quick nod.

"Wait right here." Rachel said, not waiting for Mackenzie's answer before shutting the door and leaving the naked redhead waiting on her doorstep.

At first Mackenzie figured Rachel was just running to quickly grab the key and bring it to her. After a few moments, however, Mackenzie began to fret once again. For starters, she didn't hear any footsteps leaving the door. Second, she could hear the muffled sounds of Rachel speaking. Mackenzie glanced down at the mail slot in Rachel's door and quickly decided it would be a good idea to hear what was going on.

Crouching down, Mackenzie carefully pushed the mail slot door open and pressed an ear to the small opening in the door.

"Yes, police? I'd like to report a streaker in my neighborhood." Rachel said, followed by the muffled sound of a voice on her phone. "Red hair, fair skin, naked. She should be pretty easy to spot. This is supposed to be a nice suburb, you know? We don't need perverts like this running around. She looks like she's kinda crazy though, so the officers might want to taze her first before trying to cuff her..."

Mackenzie's blood turned to ice in her veins. Rachel was calling the cops on her! She had to get out of here!

...But what if Rachel was playing some kind of mind game? She wouldn't really call the cops on her for this, would she? She probably just wanted to make Mackenzie sweat before helping her out... right? But if she wasn't...

Does Mackenzie call Rachel's bluff and wait? Or panic?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)