More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What does Mackenzie try?

Brainstorming more options

Chapter originally written by imphic and Kuddles on writing . com

Like what! Mackenzie mentally shouted at her own rhetorical question as she heard yet another motor starting. She gulped nervously, feeling like someone could come stumble across her embarrassing predicament any second. Mackenzie tried to quiet that paranoid feeling, though. Sure, being locked out of her home completely naked was not ideal. But she was in the seclusion of her own backyard at least! And the tall fences meant none of her neighbors could see her. ...Probably.

Mackenzie leaned against her back door, taking a couple of deep cleansing breaths. She moved her left hand to cover her womanhood and her red landing strip while her right forearm covered her pretty pink nipples, but still left most of her lovely knockers visible to any passersby. Then, the nude beauty slowly walked over to the edge of her backyard. Fighting her monumental nervousness, Mackenzie peeked around the corner of her house.

There appeared to be a lawn landscaping crew truck parked across the street, and several men with mowers and trimmers were beginning their work day. Even as as her situation was, she spared a moment to imagine the men discovering her like this; soft, naked skin on display, with nothing but a small paperback book to cover her ample assets. She flushed even more deeply, trying to rid her mind of the thought. She retreated from the corner of the house, moving towards her back door again.

Come on, think! she chastised herself. The redheaded beauty was fairly intelligent, her current predicament notwithstanding. She had to be able to come up with some way out of this! She closed her blue eyes for a few long moments, trying to think of each and every way she could escape this nightmarish situation. When she finally reopened them she had five ideas.

Idea Number One was looking for an unlocked door or window. Mackenzie knew it was a long shot, but she also knew she’d feel really silly if she went through one of her other options without at least trying this one first. Besides, this was the only idea she had that didn't involve asking someone else for help. If this worked, then no one would have to ever know about her embarrassing little tanning session gone wrong! As long as the window was unlocked, then opening it shouldn't trigger her alarm system, she was pretty sure. Any windows in her front yard were totally out of the question though, thanks to the busy landscaping crew across the street. (Plus she always kept her front door locked anyway.) But she did have a few windows on her two side-yards that she could try to open. Hell, if she was enough, Mackenzie could always try breaking a window! Though that would almost certainly trigger her alarm system...

Idea Number Two was hailing a driver for help. While getting a driver's attention was not ideal, it might've been the best way to proactively solicit aid. Mackenzie was typically optimistic and believed most people would help a pleading naked young woman versus just seeing some ginger bimbo streaking around. A driver could likely make a phone call to a friend, a locksmith, a family member, or whomever. She might even be allowed inside the driver’s vehicle to obscure her shapely naked body during the wait. Although that would be a pretty big risk...

Idea Number Three was going to Isabel, her old college mentee's place. Mackenzie had mentored her in college, and Isabel felt almost like a little sister to her. Plus, Isabel was a lot like her. The newly-turned 23-year-old blonde had a callipygian form, a gregarious disposition, and her own penchant for nudity. While Isabel was more modest than Mackenzie, she too had the unfortunate tendency of typically ending up disrobed in public. Isabel would definitely be sympathetic to her friend's problem. And best of all, she lived only two blocks away! (What Mackenzie didn't know, however, was that her old friend's nude happenings had recently grown into something a bit more proactive...)

Idea Number Four was heading over to her ex-boyfriend's place. Mackenzie’s ex-boyfriend, Pedro, was an avid outdoorsman who she had seen climb up the side of a house twice to get into locked houses--for benign reasons. They'd dated for over a year, so Pedro was no stranger to seeing Mackenzie in her birthday suit, and she imagined he would be willing to help. He was an honorable guy and while he had ended their relationship to be with a (much bustier) coworker named Kida, he had been honest about it and had not cheated on her. However, it had been about six months since they'd broken up. And he lived four blocks away...

Idea Number Five was making her way to the nearest locksmith. Mackenzie didn’t know much about them, other than its name, “Kings to the Keydom,” and their location. Willow had used them previously when she'd gotten herself handcuffed to a bed. According to her, the young lady that came over to free her was friendly and fast. “And then,” Willow had added, “she got me out of the handcuffs.” Whatever that meant. However, “Kings to the Keydom” was on a semi-busy main street and was three blocks away...

None of the options sounded ideal, but they were the best Mackenzie could come up with. She debated which one to opt for, sitting down on the grass once more. The soft green blades, now much less dewy than before, tickled her bare thighs again. Mackenzie crossed her arms over her chest, gently cradling one breast in each hand. She closed her eyes and continued to think. She had plenty of time to try and figure out her next step. After all, she was completely alone in her own backyard... right?

Which option does Mackenzie try? Or does she continue brainstorming?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)