More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Which option does Mackenzie try? Or does she continue brainstorming?

Waving down a vehicle

Chapter originally written by imphic on writing . com

Steeling herself, Mackenzie took a breath and walked out to the front yard. She approached the road, using her arms and hands to cover her front, since there shouldn't be anyone behind her. She briefly considered approaching one of the landscaping workers across the street for help, but she didn't see any of them in the front yard. They must have all been busily working in the back or something.

With her face feeling like it was on fire and shivering a little despite the warm morning, Mackenzie waited for a car. She thought about profiling whether a driver would be more likely help by the type of vehicle, but decided she wouldn't have that luxury.

The first vehicle, a red SUV, drove right past her. The second vehicle, a green sedan, didn't slow down either. But the third vehicle, a black sedan... also drove on without slowing.

What the fuck?! she thought and bit her lower lip. Whether they would help her or not, an attractive naked twenty-something should warrant at least slowing down to confirm what the driver saw. Maybe people just had their weirdness censors on.

Mackenzie considered being more assertive in waving someone down, maybe even getting in front of the cars. Or maybe she could look for a early morning pedestrian for help. Or perhaps she just needed to be more patient.

What does she try?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)