More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Which option does Mackenzie try? Or does she continue brainstorming?

Trying to open a window

Mackenzie decided to begin with the least exposing of her brainstormed options. She'd check to see if she'd left any ground floor windows unlocked. She didn't typically leave her windows unlocked, but it was certainly worth a shot. And she had nothing to lose! So long as she wasn't seen in the process of course...

She checked the right side yard first, the one by Diane's house. This was the more secluded of the two side yards, and Mackenzie was fairly confident no one across the street would be able to see her. Unfortunately, both windows were locked. Disappointed but not surprised, the nude woman retreated to the backyard.

Next, she checked the left side yard, the one by the Hendersons' house. This side yard was a bit more easily seen from the street, though not nearly as much so as the front yard. Mackenzie gulped, then began slowly making her way along the yard. She crouched down and stayed close to her house, trying to stay as silent as possible. A large bush at the front corner of the house would hopefully help conceal her from view.

The first two windows were both locked, though. Mackenzie cursed her luck yet again, and began slowly advancing toward the third and final window. This one was only a few feet from the corner of her house. Even as she approached it, the sounds of passing cars and busy landscapers seemed to increase tenfold. She made it to the window and crouched down behind the bush, confident no one would be able to see her. Still, her heart was pounding in her chest by that point, and Mackenzie had to stop to take a few deep breaths before proceeding.

The next part was a bit more dicey. To check if it was unlocked, she'd have to fully stand up, leaving her torso higher than the bush. The chances of anyone in or across the street seeing her would be low... but not zero. Before she could change her mind, Mackenzie stood up, exposing her upper half, and reached for the window. To her utter astonishment, it slid right open!

"Yes!" she gasped in stunned excitement, before crouching back down behind the bush. This was probably the least convenient window to try to climb through, but Mackenzie still felt like she'd hit the jackpot!

This was the window to her downstairs bathroom, and the only problem was that it was rather small. Still, Mackenzie felt like she'd be able to shimmy her way through if she tried. The window was about four feet off the ground. Not too high for her to reach up and open it, but high enough that Mackenzie had to hoist herself well off the ground before she could try shimmying inside. And that would mean placing herself in partial view of anyone nearby. It might mean being seen, but what choice did she have?

After taking a minute to mentally prepare, Mackenzie was ready to make the attempt.

"Here goes nothing," she muttered.

With that, the naked redhead grabbed the windowsill and began hoisting herself up.

How does the attempt go? Does Mackenzie make it through the window?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)