More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Phantompen Phantompen

Does Mackenzie try sneaking into a yard, or consider further options?

There were other yards nearby. It just meant going into the alley...

There was yet another option available to the bare beauty, though it was one she was to consider. Scaling the fence wall furthest from her house and leaving the safety of her back yard behind would put her in the alleyway for her block. From there she could, in theory, access a greater number of places to seek help or clothing.

It also meant she'd be unable to return to her own property from any kind of stealthy path. It was truly a point of no return...

But what choice did Mackenzie have? She wasn't keen on being caught by either of the neighbors she saw every day. At least the other houses on her block were at least somewhat less familiar with her, and she might be able to get away without being recognized if the worst were to come to pass and she was spotted.

With this (admittedly somewhat weak) logic in mind, Mackenzie pulled herself up and over her fence, landing awkwardly in the alleyway behind her house. The rough feeling of the loose gravel against her delicate feet made her almost immediately regret her decision. She'd just thrown herself out into the rest of the world without a stitch on! But it was beyond the point of no return, and the only option left available to the curvaceous redhead was to begin exploring what options were available to her.

Slowly, each step a sharp reminder of her naked and state, Mackenzie began to walk down the alleyway of her block. She could only hope some kind of opportunity presented itself...

What does Mackenzie find in the alleyway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)