More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Phantompen Phantompen

What does Mackenzie find in the alleyway?

Mackenzie finds a hole in a fence.

Mackenzie slowly made her way down the alley, wincing with every step as the jagged loose gravel dug into her soft soles. Several houses away from her starting point finally presented a possible option. The back yard of the house Mackenzie was currently hiding behind was blocked off by a tall brick wall. Normally this would mean no hope of checking the yard for something to wear, but a hole had formed in the wall around waist height.

The hole wasn't particularly big. A closer look made it apparent that it would be a tight fit for Mackenzie to try and squeeze through. Looking up and down the alley reminded Mackenzie that she couldn't exactly be allowed to be picky about the options she was given. At the very least she could peek in and just be on her way if there was nothing useful.

Sticking her arms into the hole first, Mackenzie began to pull herself through the hole in the wall. Her breasts scraped painfully against the rough brick and mortar as she pulled herself through, stifling a cry as one of her nipples was briefly pinched in a crack as she moved along. After a few sharp tugs, Mackenzie's upper half finally made it through the hole.

The back yard Mackenzie had infiltrated was large. Whoever lived here must have had money. Unfortunately there didn't seem to be anything Mackenzie could use to hide her nudity. At least not from what she could see in her current position. The naked redhead started to pull the rest of herself through the hole...

Or at least she tried. Mackenzie's full hips and plump rear refused to fit through the hole. Cursing her luck and her physique, Mackenzie started pushing herself backwards as she resigned herself to giving up on this yard...

Or, again, at least she tried. Mackenzie's body refused to move through the hole any more! She hadn't realized it, but her crawling had compromised the hole's integrity, and the wall had partially collapsed on top of her. The collapse wasn't bad enough to cause Mackenzie any pain, but it was more than enough to trap her.

"Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me!" Mackenzie growled. "Fucking... now what do I do?"

What happens to Mackenzie next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)