More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Does Mackenzie try sneaking into a yard, or consider further options?

She goes to Diane's yard.

Before Mackenzie resigned herself to the alley, she decided to at least give Diane's yard a peek. She gripped the top of the fence and pulled herself up enough to see into her neighbor's yard. Mackenzie gasped as her eyes landed on a glorious sight. There, near the house, was Diane's clothesline. And it had clothes on it!

Jackpot! Mackenzie thought to herself. It's my lucky day!

She was roused from her happiness by the unpleasant sensation of her bare nipples brushing against the rough wood of the fence.

Well, relatively speaking I guess...

No sign of Diane anywhere, but the sliding glass doors of the house meant if she was inside, it would be hard for Mackenzie to approach the clothesline without being spotted. Mackenzie absolutely dreaded getting caught by her troublesome neighbor. If she made such a big deal about trivial stuff like a neighbor's leaves falling her yard, Mackenzie couldn't imagine how pissed she'd get by actual property theft. Gritting her teeth, Mackenzie hefted herself over the top of the fence and dropped to a crouch in her neighbor's yard.

The redhead couldn't see anyone inside the house. Not wanting to waste any time, she dashed towards the clothing dangling tantalizingly in the breeze. Her modesty's salvation was within arm's reach!

Does Mackenzie get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)