More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Does Mackenzie try sneaking into a yard, or consider further options?

She goes to the Schmidts' yard

Mackenzie crept over to the fence on her right. She gripped the top of the fence and pulled herself up enough to peek into her neighbors' yard. She saw Jeremy standing at the back door, calling out to Buster. Now Mackenzie remembered, Buster was a Saint Bernard! And he was a big dog. Like seriously big. He had been nothing but friendly when Mackenzie had been introduced to him, but all the same, the redhead waited for the canine to trot back inside before she debated making a move.

Once Jeremy followed his dog back inside, Mackenzie waited a full minute before hauling herself up and over the fence. She landed gingerly on the grass, hands shifting to cover herself, and steeled herself for what she was about to do. Asking her neighbors for help meant that Heather, and now likely Jeremy too, were going to be seeing her in this exposed state. Mackenzie blushed at the thought, but there was no helping it. It was better than the alternative of trying to make the trek all the way to Marianne's place in the nude. And who knows what she'd run into if she just started wandering around the neighborhood and its alleys. This was the safest option. And Mackenzie was sure the Schmidts would help her in her hour of need. They'd have to, right?

The naked beauty was about to make the approach to her neighbors' backdoor when she noticed two things. Firstly, in the corner of their yard was a small shed. It looked quite run down and, if Mackenzie remembered correctly, it was actually a holdover from the house's previous residents, the Hendersons. She doubted there would be anything actually wearable inside, but it couldn't hurt to look first. Secondly, towards the back of the yard there was an even older looking dilapidated treehouse. It looked to be in a truly sorry state, and Mackenzie knew the Schmidts didn't have any kids that might be using it. The glorified giant wooden box likely hadn't had anyone inside it for years now. But yet again, it couldn't hurt to look inside, could it? Even an old abandoned blanket would mean the world to Mackenzie in her current situation. Then again, maybe it was best just to bite the bullet and go talk to the Schmidts right away. She didn't exactly want it to seem like she was snooping around their yard if she was caught.

Mackenzie thought it over.

What does Mackenzie decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)