More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What does Mackenzie decide?

She checks out the shed

Mackenzie pulled the old metal door open, eliciting a loud creak of protest from the structure. It was immediately apparent that the Schmidts' weren't actually using this shed or anything in it. It seemed all the various tools and supplies were either rusted, broken, or littered with holes after years of non-use. The redhead looked around anyway, tentatively stepping around the boxes and tools stacked up against the walls, hoping to find anything she could use for cover. Even an umbrella would have meant a world of difference to the woman.

Mackenzie gently pushed one box aside, only to notice a small rat standing behind it! She shrieked and jumped backwards, while the rat likewise began running away in the opposite direction. It squeezed through a small hole in the wall and departed from Mackenzie's sight, as the shapely woman's back landed against the shed's wall. Her impact shook the entire flimsy shed, and Mackenzie heard something metal above her shift. She glanced up, only to find that, a few feet directly above her, a small metal can was tipping over. It fell off the shelf it had been perched on for so long, and landed directly on Mackenzie's head.

The impact was jarring, but not too painful for her. Mackenzie found herself suddenly subjected to an uncomfortable darkness. There was at least one small hole in the can, for she could still easily breathe, but Mackenzie was now effectively blind. She groaned as she tried pull the can off her head. But, as her own failed efforts soon revealed, the can was firmly stuck! The redhead began panicking, flailing around as she tried to yank the offending metal free. But instead, all she managed to do was trip on a rake.

The busty bombshell crashed to the ground, spilling contents from several nearby boxes all over her. She angrily began shoving away the trowels, brooms, rope, and other abandoned supplies. But as she cleared the debris, Mackenzie felt the length of rope looping over and over around her arms. She tried to shake them free, but her arms were too entangled. Had she been able to see, Mackenzie likely would have had no problem undoing the tangle of rope. But without her sight to guide her, Mackenzie only made the situation worse, tangling the mess of rope even more tightly around her forearms.

Now both blind and bound, Mackenzie shakily got to her feet and started slowly feeling her way back towards the door. It was relatively easy, given how small the shed was, but she kept bumping into the strewn tools on the way. It took a few moments, but Mackenzie soon felt grass under her foot, signaling her return to the Schmidts' backyard. If Mackenzie had needed help badly before, then she needed it desperately now. She had no other choice at this point. She'd have to go beg the Schmidts for help. It would be embarrassing, but Mackenzie was out of options.

Getting to their backdoor would be easier said than done, however. Mackenzie would have to blindly feel her way towards their house, and hope she didn't get turned around on the way. Or even worse, miss their house entirely and wind up in their front yard...

Can Mackenzie manage to find her way to the Schmidts' door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)