More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Kd34 Kd34

Does Mackenzie try sneaking into a yard, or consider further options?

She goes to Heather's house

There Mackenzie was, locked out her house naked in need of some assistance from a neighbor, as she went to try Heather's house who was a retired woman in her 50's who had worked as a nurse for 65 years.

"I'll give this a shot on my way to Heather's house" said Mackenzie to herself, in her very naked state, as she tries to go to Heather's house to see if she would get any help knowing that there was a dog named buster there.

So there she when to Heather's house, hoping that she would make it past the dog.

Making it past the dog Buster, Mackenzie was now at Heathers house in her back yard after jumping the fence. Then all of sudden, the dog Buster came running to her barking "holy shit!, oh no!!" shouted Makenzie, as the dog Buster was chase after her, a very naked redhead. Then to her luck, there was a tall tree in Heather's back yard, so the naked red headed girl Mackenzie had climbed it to avoid the dog. "Yeah bad idea" said Mackenzie as the dog Buster barked away at her.

What will happen she enters the yard as heather finds makenzie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)