More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dialectic dialectic

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Make yourself the office's sex toy

Your pussy starts to drip at the thought of being able to indulge your exhibitionist and submissive tendencies. But you don't want it to be too easy for you: you want to have to work at it a little.

"New Rule: a secretary may be found out as a 'slut', in which case she is required to perform as the 'office slut' indefinitely. A secretary is deemed to be a slut if she is discovered engaging in any overtly sexual behaviour at the office."

"New Rule: At work, office sluts may not wear a bra, or any clothing at work which obstructs access to their pussy. Any top worn by the office slut must be easily removable, and must either be very loose fitting, very sheer material, or very tight."

"New Rule: All employees are free to use the office slut for any sexual purpose."

"New Rule: The office slut functions as eye candy and may be ogled without consequence."

"New Rule: The office slut must undress completely in someone's presence before using the toilet."

"New Rule: The office slut must keep their pubic hair shaven or very well trimmed at all times."

"New Rule: The office slut cannot touch herself sexually, or remove any signs of being sexually used, except when instructed to by an employee."

"New Rule: Every employee is required to meet with the office slut once every two years to come on her chest, on her face, or in her mouth."
That seems about right, you think: it should make your upcoming descent into servitude deliciously mortifying. There are still some old-fashioned things that you feel like adding, though:

"Old Rule: The office slut is presumed by everyone to enjoy any way that she might be used."

"Old Rule: The office slut is presumed by everyone to enjoy being called degrading names, to be talked about as though not present, and to be described using vulgar language."

You look down at your body, wondering just how powerful this Rulebook is.
"Old Rule: All secretaries must have at least C-cup breasts to be hired."

Your eyes widen as you look down and watch your tits swelling before your very eyes, clothing growing to accommodate your new, more ample chest, as if it's always been that way.

What do you do? How are you found out as a 'slut'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)